WTB: Volkl Shiro 193cm+

Let me know if you have a pair you'd sell/trade.

I feel like Shiros get better with age. I only ski mine a few times a year (either Uber deep or dust on crust) but they always bring a smile. My buddies have tried mine and have all started hoarding them (193’s specifically). We scored two pairs of green 193’s this past week.

Good luck in your quest!
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

I feel like Frodo on this quest...

If you (or your buddies) ever want to part with a pair for $ or a trade, let me know. Happy to hear you like them. I've only heard awesome things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    I feel like Shiros get better with age. I only ski mine a few times a year (either Uber deep or dust on crust) but they always bring a smile. My buddies have tried mine and have all started hoarding them (193’s specifically). We scored two pairs of green 193’s this past week.

Good luck in your quest!

Quote Originally Posted by kapow3583 View Post

If you (or your buddies) ever want to part with a pair for $ or a trade, let me know. Happy to hear you like them. I've only heard awesome things.
    Keep your eye on KSL Classifieds. I see them pop up there from time to time.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kapow3583 View Post

I think we are good for now, so less competition for you. I’ve got two pairs myself.

Good luck in your quest!
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Here you go. I think guy is a pilot so may take a bit to get back, but there is a buy it now with shipping

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...61172096170797

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    I think we are good for now, so less competition for you. I’ve got two pairs myself.

Good luck in your quest!
    Clean out your inbox and sell me a pair of Green Shiros please! Haha. I never have skied better then when I was on my Green Shiros. Ended up clipping a rock in a really bad spot and one of my Green Shiros is delaminating between the bindings.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums