Unknown Patagonia insulated jacket...

Hi

I found this jacket used for a reasonable price (and in the right size) and I´m trying to get more info, but the owner is not able to tell which model it is.
    Can anyone please identify it?

Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PataJacketFront.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	433171   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PataJacketBack.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	433172   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PataJacketLabel.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	433173  

I think there's another tag behind that one. Should have model # and production date.

That looks like a hella sweet jacket so long as you like a hard shell exterior, a fixed hood and Blue.

I'm a Das Parka fan.

Looks like an insulated powder bowl jacket. You can call/email Patagonia with the product code on the tag and they can tell you as well.

Thanks.
    I already tried goggle with the displayed number and I didn't get anything useful.
    The seller seems to be quite clueless.

As DJ noted, there should be another tag with a code (see below). You can hit the googlez for the de-coding info.

"Each Patagonia product has a unique five-digit style number printed on the white tag stitched into the garment. It will have STY, ITEM or STYLE in front of the number, and sometimes it will have letters and numbers behind it—those denote the season and year it was made.

So, the tag might say: STY54321FA18. This would be style #54321 from Fall 2018."

I guess I have to ask, why do you care what model it is? If it's what you're looking for and fits, why stress out over it? Unless you're trying to flip it?

Its the blue jacket.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    As DJ noted, there should be another tag with a code (see below). You can hit the googlez for the de-coding info.

"Each Patagonia product has a unique five-digit style number printed on the white tag stitched into the garment. It will have STY, ITEM or STYLE in front of the number, and sometimes it will have letters and numbers behind it—those denote the season and year it was made.

So, the tag might say: STY54321FA18. This would be style #54321 from Fall 2018."

I guess I have to ask, why do you care what model it is? If it's what you're looking for and fits, why stress out over it? Unless you're trying to flip it?
    If I knew the model I´d find out which materials is made of and to what degree is water resistant.
    I live too far away for pick up and the jacket should be shipped. It´s at a reasonable price, but by far not a give-away.
    I just tried with Patagonia´s contact form, but despite all input fields are checked green I get the friendly message "Contact form invalid".

I´ll ask again the seller about the hidden label.
    Thanks again.

Or is it an Asian counterfeit copy cat lookalike?

Thanks for the tip with the right item number.
    I got it surprisingly fast from the seller (84560 FA12) and the jacket turns out to be an Aspatron from Fall 2012.
    Probably a bit too warm for my needings.

https://www.activegearreview.com/sno...jacket-review/

Quote Originally Posted by PNB View Post
    Thanks for the tip with the right item number.
    I got it surprisingly fast from the seller (84560 FA12) and the jacket turns out to be an Aspatron from Fall 2012.
    Probably a bit too warm for my needings.

https://www.activegearreview.com/sno...jacket-review/
    If its too warm, let me know

Quote Originally Posted by PNB View Post
    If I knew the model I´d find out if it has a powder skirt
    FIFY
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    If its too warm, let me know
    I might never know. I'm afraid of the 200g/m2 Primaloft, even if the eco ("black") and after 10Y it's probably fairly packet out.
    The jacket is located in Austria, where I also live, just in another region.