People with Morton’s toe: what your favorite shoe?

I’ve got a medium to wide foot at the toes, and Morton’s toe. I’ve been cycling through like 10 pairs of evolv optimus prime shoes that I’ve collected via eBay and such. But eventually they’ll run out of resole ability.

I’ve had decent fit with some of the So-ill shoes but they aren’t as wide as I’d like. Basically everything that La sportiva, scarpa, and most other companies makes either fits terribly, or is a beginner shoe.

Any of y’all find something else that works? And if you’re in the same boat, the So Ill shoes are as close as I’ve gotten. Some shoes from Five ten and “unparallel up” fit well but are too narrow for the most part.

I have the same problem and i got some custom made climbing shoes, in France. Takes a few months, and they don't cost any more, but they fixed the problem
    https://www.lechaussemontagne.fr/7-chaussons-d-escalade

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk

I have had luck with Evolv Demortoe's, La Sportiva Mythos resoled with with C4 (still not very high performing except for finger cracks), and most recently Scarpa Techno X (of course discontinued, and the replacement Maestro fits WAY different and doesn't work). Luckily I have a few sets of Techno X to get me through a few years. But my foot is standard width or maybe narrow with a long 2nd toe, not wide like yours.

For cragging, sport climbing laps, training I use the velcro Scarpa Force V and they work OK for my 2nd toe.
    I have some Scarpa Vapor V and they are pretty wide but the toe box seems like it would work for me; I haven't really used them because they are actually too wide in the forefoot.

Had good luck with the Scarpa Instinct, takes some time to break in but comfy afterwards