Freeride Systems

Just a quick review....I picked up an Antero II Plus LTE and an older Antero II from the classifieds recently and also a Hard Bross jacket. I kicked off my ski season today with the Antero II and it was all the jacket I have been looking for. After a ski and jacket swap (to the II Plus LTE) all I can say is these jackets are what Ive been looking for. Pockets in the right places, attention to detail, great construction, Hand Made In Colorado, perfect fit, great colors, and very durable in the event you get the cart in front of the horse as I do from time to time. These jackets are the cats ass. https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...erm=cats%20ass

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane

Not only was I able to look good and stay comfortable while skiing this week I was able to throw on my Hard Bross (in azure) and fend off the effects of Tropical Storm Nicole while on multiple beers runs yesterday and today while working from home.

How lightweight is the Ii+ LTE? Concerned it may be too cold / fragile for mostly inbounds beating .

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
    How lightweight is the Ii+ LTE? Concerned it may be too cold / fragile for mostly inbounds beating .
    I assume you are looking at the Dark Grey? Just went and pulled one out to check the face fabric. No two fabrics are the same so not all LTE models are the same. This Dark Grey is on the stout side for LTE. I would have no problem skiing one inbounds. I have skied much lighter versions of LTE inbounds with zero issues.

The jacket is windproof so a good-quality base layer and something light over that should keep you warm with the Antero II+. I run kind of hot so I'm pretty comfortable with the jacket that has an Under Armor and a t-shirt under it on most cold days. Also, a head sock under my helmet to keep the cold wind off the neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
    They are not fragile. The jackets have a delicate feel to them they can take a beating. One of mine has been living in either my ski bag or my boot bag since I bought it. They travel well and dont fall apart.

Good to know. Picked up the last L Orange and it was the LTE fabric ,and used it in a decent storm last weekend. Great storm proofing even with the minimalist light weight fabric. Was.more concerned with durability, so far so good .

It'll last you......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image000000.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	630.7 KB 
ID:	456364

I’ve had mine out on the hill a few times now. I am very happy with the jacket
    Look at the Orange pop in the sun. My sister pointed out that I’m very easy to spot in the hill

Thanks for an awesome jacket. I’ve been wearing it over a Bearskin hoodie. I could sleep in the snow. While not getting overhead
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

plain old style with eeease... you know my Steez!

mtt reppin us well in nev/norCal !!

thanks everyone that is reppin us wherever you are
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....