Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil E View Post
    Don’t know if this has been said but try on some roxa or dalbello products ?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Hellooooooooooooo!
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by rfconroy View Post
    Based on Intuition's website, looks like the Pro Wrap is slightly lower volume than the Power Wrap.

Pro Wrap:
    "The Pro Wrap is a medium volume liner and works best with a shell fit* of 1.25-2 fingers (1/2″-1¼”)"

Power Wrap:
    "The Power Wrap is a medium volume liner and works best with a shell fit* of 1.5-2 fingers (1/2″-1¼”)"

You could also consider the power wrap + which is higher volume than the regular power wrap too.
    Thanks for all that info! So I have one liner a little small and one liner too big. Sigh.

But as I said, I think I have it figured out for now. I skied plenty of bumps over the holiday, felt good.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

mold teh thicker ones, with a really thick sock on, padding on the foot to make extra room, toe caps and once it is all in place crank the buckles down for 10 min.

will squish the liners down to size

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    Hellooooooooooooo!
    Hiiiiiii there

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums