PSA: Wrenegade big dick energy

Everyone talks a big game but when it comes time to cop these guns no one seems to step to the plate.

Nevertheless:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...d-4f6637c80e46
    Training for Alpental

If someone is local to the seller and can facilitate pickup/shipping I'd jump on these if they are indeed 191s

“Probably 184+”

Suspicious lack of details.

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks View Post
    Suspicious lack of details.
    Yeah, bit sketchy, but he's selling a bunch of weird-ass shit, so my guess is he's cleaning out a basement or storage locker.

All with a similarly vague description: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...code=undefined

"Tire"

PSA: Wrenegade big dick energy

“Skis” Someone grab these for McShorty.
    Uno mas

Bumping this cz the post was indeed legit and Gregorys picked these up for me and they finally made it into my grubby little hands (thank you!). Looking back through old TGR posts about these skis was fun - the early 2010s was really the time to mount skis anywhere but the recommended line. Found a review from Shorty_J who mounted them -1 and a bunch of others that swore by mounting them +2 or more else you gon die. I even pinged the ON3P help line and they told me to stop being silly and mount it on the fucking line.

I mounted those +1, still here to talk about it.

Good score

I’ve owned pretty much all the big mountain chargers of that era, Salomon dictator, faction 13, rc112, legend XXL and those wrenegades were by far the most punishing ski. Even though they have more side cut (which is actually why I think people didn’t like them) than all the others and aren’t even close to as stiff as faction13. At +3 they were OK. But of all the skis listed wrens were the only ones I sold and didn’t ski into the ground.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums