Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JET123 View Post
    /\ and hats...
    im working on these

right now im favoring this usa made no back snaps or velcro....know as fitted caps with contrast stitching on seams and eyelets..but i could drop contrast if not favored....

what the hell mayb both...contrast and no contrast

these are dark gray

white looked cool but kinda newskoolerz....mayb too hard to pull off for any of u boomers...lol...we have those here right? dentist boomers?

whatever the case because im staying with usa union made they are expensive...i would probably just take some presale orders at cost plus postage just to get them to you guys that want them and put the rest of the MOQ (min order qnty) on the website at like an outrageous sum like a chrome hearts hat ...lol...ok well not that much but relatively speaking a lot...

Name:  caps.png
Views: 334
Size:  221.5 KB
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Woot!!!

The maggots collective voice is what matters, but I vote: Small sewn on greyscale logo on left chest or lower left hem area on the anorak and vest, drop tail fit on both, and make a flatbrim version of the hat for non-dentists.

Im not sure on that width of shoulders on the halk rak? Maybe its hard to tell w/o it being on a person, not sure. Otherwise both the vest and full sleeve look great. The length looks perfect. I wouldnt want a drop tail cut

Sent from my SM-A536W using TGR Forums mobile app

WE WILL BE MAKING BOTH ANORAK AND HALF RAK (VEST)
    BUT SIGN UP SO WE CAN ALLOCATE FABRIC AND ZIPPER ORDERS

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...E_1Yg/viewform
    www.freeridesystems.com

YES ! I would love a fitted hat !

No “flex-fit” though, my head is ginormous, size XXL. Real size 7 3/4. Causes me problems buying hats, even many SnapBacks don’t fit me. And FlexFit is like putting a tourniquet on my head.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    WE WILL BE MAKING BOTH ANORAK AND HALF RAK (VEST)
    BUT SIGN UP SO WE CAN ALLOCATE FABRIC AND ZIPPER ORDERS

This is a separate form from the first one, correct?

im working on these

right now im favoring this usa made no back snaps or velcro....know as fitted caps with contrast stitching on seams and eyelets..but i could drop contrast if not favored....

what the hell mayb both...contrast and no contrast

these are dark gray

white looked cool but kinda newskoolerz....mayb too hard to pull off for any of u boomers...lol...we have those here right? dentist boomers?

whatever the case because im staying with usa union made they are expensive...i would probably just take some presale orders at cost plus postage just to get them to you guys that want them and put the rest of the MOQ (min order qnty) on the website at like an outrageous sum like a chrome hearts hat ...lol...ok well not that much but relatively speaking a lot...

Name:  caps.png
Views: 334
Size:  221.5 KB

I'm in for couple of flat brim @ 7 3/8

I will have this on a human pic soon (mayb tues)...just holding off till we figure if we sewing droptail . front pocket volume loss cut down feature...

i mean i could go back to drawing board on design and add drop tail to whole thing without the pocket volume loss... but ++++ time and money $$$

or maybe we can add it (i.e. the drop or no drop) to some on production line as a last stitch installed thing...then it would be just like the samples with human...in op #1

i could be creating a real management issue with this decision , since we are already mixing in a bunch of colors into single cut of fabric and make run...
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by skuff View Post
    I'm in for couple of flat brim @ 7 3/8
    luckily these only come

1 size: s/m
    and
    2nd size: L/XL

like flexfit
    but these are usa made unlike flexfit

i could not imagine having to manage hat size (6 1/2 - 7 3/4) and pay for all of that range of inventory as these hats are exp$pen$ive
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by davjr96 View Post
    WRG help here please
    www.freeridesystems.com

luckily these only come

1 size: s/m
    and
    2nd size: L/XL

like flexfit
    but these are usa made unlike flexfit

i could not imagine having to manage hat size (6 1/2 - 7 3/4) and pay for all of that range of inventory as these hats are exp$pen$ive

Harry started it!

thy mayor wil hav to lower standards to L/XL instead of perfect dialed in...lol
    but really, haircuts change the way hats fit anyway...and the "flex" fitted style is best imho
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by davjr96 View Post
    Dav this is the same form. We only have one form for now. We do not plan to have any additional forms at the moment. Everyone who wants in should add their request to this form and then we will continue to take suggestions re: drop tail or no drop tail, label color/placement etc.

Once we have everything finalized we will send out payment links using the emails provided on the list.

++++So, anyone that wants in on this MUST fill out the form now. Thanks!!++++

LINK:

I think Imma need a black and a purple Half Rak.

So if I’m understanding this “dropped tail” issue correctly:
    It’s not really a dropped tail, it’s really a “shortened front” ?
    Forget that, I vote to leave the front alone, same height front & back.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Just filled out the form for a M and L anoraks in nearly blaze. Will have one or the other available for resale when I see how they fit and which I prefer.

What I really want is an anorak with the length/bottom hem down to just below the knee/top of calf. This length is great for sitting on wet boat seats in the Summer, wet logs hiking/hunting in the Fall and Spring, and wet/snowy chairlift/snowmobile seats in the Winter during Pow cycles. Side zips from the bottom hem to mid thigh for mobility when needed.

Bring back the Cagoule! Long live the Powder Poncho! If not FRS, then who?! It’s the hero we need

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	736BB974-82EF-4560-BE55-60B94A19738A.jpeg 
Views:	101 
Size:	197.3 KB 
ID:	433733

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Dav this is the same form. We only have one form for now. We do not plan to have any additional forms at the moment. Everyone who wants in should add their request to this form and then we will continue to take suggestions re: drop tail or no drop tail, label color/placement etc.

Once we have everything finalized we will send out payment links using the emails provided on the list.

++++So, anyone that wants in on this MUST fill out the form now. Thanks!!++++

LINK:

Sorry... just to be clear, if we signed up two weeks ago we are signed up, correct?
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Quote Originally Posted by Eluder View Post
    Sorry... just to be clear, if we signed up two weeks ago we are signed up, correct?
    Yep!

^ apologies from me then - I did two by accident. Both the same order (small blaze half rak)

i could do so much cool shit in that half rak

Quote Originally Posted by waxloaf View Post
    ^ apologies from me then - I did two by accident. Both the same order (small blaze half rak)
    I will delete one of your double requests on the form.

no on drop tail, B&W logo if on chest, color if on hem.
    2nd'd for the "on human" pic of the half rax - it was looking a little tank top ish, kinda different than the original you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Looking View Post
    no on drop tail, B&W logo if on chest, color if on hem.
    2nd'd for the "on human" pic of the half rax - it was looking a little tank top ish, kinda different than the original you posted.
    the sample looks different on front because of that fold and top stitch i added to the XL i was wearing..(which would be 2x)...so i was just messing around and folded the front up higher than back and just sewed a stitch across that. that raised the front and left the back at normal length but since that was a XL is looks like a little like drop tail but doesnt cover the bum

i can add that fold and stitch if we decide we want that.

fold and stitch shown

Name:  fold.png
Views: 243
Size:  120.7 KB
    Name:  fold2.png
Views: 241
Size:  216.9 KB

red line kinda shows what would happen to bottom with fold and stitch
    Name:  fold3.png
Views: 246
Size:  198.2 KB

no fold and stitch

Name:  noFold.png
Views: 240
Size:  211.4 KB
    www.freeridesystems.com

Fold and stitch gives the garment some more "texture" for lack of a better term in my opinion, but if the maggots don't want it we won't do it.

A couple updates below:

-- So when I originally made the google form I was unaware that the patterns for these are X Small, Small, Med, Large. No Extra Large. Remember, these are sized like our Antero series jackets so an XL would be like a DOUBLE XL in other brands.

-- I have added XS to the google form and removed XL. If you truly needed a DOUBLE XL aka XXL fitting garment then you are out of luck on this one. Sorry. If you normally wear an XL in other brands then order a LARGE in the anorak or vest/half rak. If you normally wear a SMALL in other brands then order an EXTRA SMALL in these products. This is the size you may want to order for wife/girlfriend/teen kid/etc.

-- Those of you who are already on the list I will email out payment links using the emails you have provided. IF YOU RESPONDED TO THE GOOGLE FORM AND DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Either post in here or email help@freeridesystems.com. Please do not PM me. In the past my inbox gets absolutely wrecked during these pre-sales.

-- Greyscale logos on left chest and velcro patch bays on right chest (vest only for patch bays)

Email links sent out. Email subject is "FREERIDE SYSTEMS PAYMENT LINKS". Please check your spam folders etc. Thanks maggots!!!