Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Ok so I goofed and forgot to add Moss to the form. Pretty sure you can edit your responses on the form if you want to change colors. Someone chime in here if that isn't possible please.

Attachment 432158
    Do you have any more shots of the Moss color? Looks pretty dark grey here but on the Bross product page it looks much more similar to the Earth color here. May update mine from black to moss

Also is there any talk of doing tall sizes for these or is that too complicated? Stuck between a M and a L at 6’2 180 so medium tall feels just right
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by alfajores View Post
    If I had a rank choice on this vote (yeah, I said it) I would have gone blaze, black, moss. Just saying!
    Blaze and Black are the most popular choices so far. Remember this isn't a vote like polls/forms in the past. The 8 colors are colors we plan to offer for this run

Quote Originally Posted by alfajores View Post
    I would love mine to be Cotopaxi'd or Helly Hanson'd with a blaze/black mix. Blaze color hood, black color body. I know this isn't your style, but I can see it being a looker.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    Yes I put that in also. Harlequin with different color sleeves and all that.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
    Agree agree agree. Desert camo + black combo would be sick as hell too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    Do you have any more shots of the Moss color? Looks pretty dark grey here but on the Bross product page it looks much more similar to the Earth color here. May update mine from black to moss

Also is there any talk of doing tall sizes for these or is that too complicated? Stuck between a M and a L at 6’2 180 so medium tall feels just right
    I've tried taking various photos of the Moss. It's a very dark hunter type forest green. Hard to photo. In natural light it lightens up a bit. Inside it looks very dark green.

I will let Micol confirm, but any talls are unlikely for these.

I want to fill out the form because I love y'all and always want to support the TGR-specific production runs, but I just have no use for a half or full rak.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

would also prefer med tall vest if possible, and brighter color the better (mint/pink/combos) or just black, will fill out form for black med worst case which still looks quite nice

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    The bross hoody is being remade in January, is that what I’m catching here? What colors? I’d do a vest if there were no sweet colors coming on the bross…
    that is the plan
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

moss 100% looks dark matte forest green IRL
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I want to fill out the form because I love y'all and always want to support the TGR-specific production runs, but I just have no use for a half or full rak.
    you're a practical man....let the inner child out to play....if it makes no sense , it makes total sense....

jk... im not pumpin,....but the vest is def a case of fashion/cool/partial practicality overlap/lay...

really we are appreciative if someone even buys a sticker.... or even just pumps us up with their circle of influence. its all helpful and keeps local ppl working
    www.freeridesystems.com

I was looking for stickers but they are all sold out. Gotta have stickers.......

/\ and hats...
    John

www.ReRax.net/index.html ... The Smarter way to carry gear!

Stickers are in the queue.

Hats and logo tees again maybe in the future.

We might have the samples sewn of the Anorak and Vest by end of next week. We will share photos here and gather feedback. If we need to tweak we will. If not we will then proceed to payment phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    I've tried taking various photos of the Moss. It's a very dark hunter type forest green. Hard to photo. In natural light it lightens up a bit. Inside it looks very dark green.

I will let Micol confirm, but any talls are unlikely for these.
    I tired to get a good photo as well for the Moss color. In many of pics it comes up looking dark grey. But I think the matt forest green describes it closest, perhaps a slight hint of grey in certain light. This was taken in my office window with full sun.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_5530.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	181.8 KB 
ID:	432269
    I'd rather die while I'm living then live while I'm dead

Quote Originally Posted by UTpowder View Post
    I tired to get a good photo as well for the Moss color. In many of pics it comes up looking dark grey. But I think the matt forest green describes it closest, perhaps a slight hint of grey in certain light. This was taken in my office window with full sun.

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_5530.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	181.8 KB 
ID:	432269
    Thanks!! Very very hard to photograph this one in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    you're a practical man....let the inner child out to play....if it makes no sense , it makes total sense....

jk... im not pumpin,....but the vest is def a case of fashion/cool/partial practicality overlap/lay...

really we are appreciative if someone even buys a sticker.... or even just pumps us up with their circle of influence. its all helpful and keeps local ppl working
    I've never been a vest or anorak guy, and I'm not gonna start now!

But I would buy another Bross hoodie. And lounger pants! Or another run of the base layer top!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

The bross hoody is one of my all time favorite items of clothing, I would for sure be in for one that is in a more subtle color

Name:	Image1667583890.047564.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	432375

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    Do you have any more shots of the Moss color?
    Here is my Hard Bross in Moss.

Name:	Image1667599265.718922.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	979.8 KB 
ID:	432406

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Here is my Hard Bross in Moss.

Name:	Image1667599265.718922.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	979.8 KB 
ID:	432406

Thanks Harry!!!

Bumping up this link and clairfying some stuff:

This link is a data gathering tool and so we can have a good idea what colors/sizes/quantities we expect to make. After we have the samples sewn (ideally end of this week) and make any required changes we will then proceed to the payment phase. At that time we will share the payment links as we have in past pre-sales.

Fill out the pre-pre sale data form at the link below. If you want more than one item (these will make great gifts for friends/family!) fill out the form multiple times for each item. Thanks maggots!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sharing

moving back up as data is saying we are going to need to make both the anorak and vest. sign up so we can manage fabric needs...

i have also posted WRG's link to post #1 in this thread so it is easy to find ...
    www.freeridesystems.com

data dump follows
    www.freeridesystems.com

logo label for outside.

we plan to put velcro patch bay on vest only unless we vote no for vest (half rak). pics of vest (half rak will not show branding as i have to make those labels)

here are the choices for label colorway

full color or grayscale logos for outside

thinking front placement chest left

velcro patch bays (thin top, fat big bottom) right chest

Name:	smallLogo.png 
Views:	76 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	433594

logo size

1/2 inch (12.7mm) tall
    1.25 inch wide (26mm)

* this is about the size patagonia used to use on their jackets before they nascar'd everything up. like guide jacket circa 2006-2009 had about this size if im not mistaken

Name:  label.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  31.7 KB
    www.freeridesystems.com

Vest (Half Rak) sewn samples
    (btw: this sample is moss color/same fabric as hard bross)

difference in sample and what i wore in pics in first post is that i folded front fabric mid pocket to shorten front and did a crazy top stitch right across the whole front...this created a drop tail in rear.

the sample i just made i did not do the front top stitch shortening maneuver but i can do it. do you want that or , skip it? if i do it, it makes the front pocket more shallow , but it does create a drop tail effect . The back length of vest from neckline down to bottom hem is currently 30" on a size Large

front

Attachment 433596

back

Attachment 433597
    www.freeridesystems.com

hmm mayb vest pics did not download.

btw sign up here or u will miss out
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...E_1Yg/viewform

here

moss color

Name:  rak1.png
Views: 262
Size:  572.7 KB

back

Name:  rak2.png
Views: 257
Size:  577.1 KB
    Last edited by Micol; 11-12-2022 at 04:44 PM.
    www.freeridesystems.com

here is full blown anorak with sleeves
    (black in color)

we are going to make both vest (half rack) and full anorak...we have the time and the survey says the interest.....

one thing i forgot since making these about 4 years ago is that they have the same velcro cuffs as the antero jackets....

we will not be doing embroidery as its just too time consuming and disruptive to production...i was going to bring embroidery machines inhouse into the operation...but we are too pressed for talent and space as it is and although its not super complicated...we only have a need for it maybe 30% of our work load. this would mean that i would not be able to affordably hire full time talent just to do it..and a mistake is huge huge hudge problem and cost is great at that stage of produciton...we can embroider pieces and i normally do this on abc and even FRS antero depending how much time i have to complete job...the outside vendors steal a month to do their simple part.....tail wags dog.....et al

thinking the new small branding 1/2" x 1.25" logo left chest or ....maybe under zipper centered ....jus thinkin....

file photos of the actual jackets from one of the japan retailers back in the day
    at one time we had a distributor and about 200 retail doors in jp propper...i let that all go, just too much work for our operation

Name:  anorak1.png
Views: 257
Size:  375.8 KB

Name:  anorak2.png
Views: 263
Size:  459.5 KB

Name:  anorak3.png
Views: 258
Size:  252.6 KB

Name:  anorak4.png
Views: 256
Size:  173.6 KB

Name:  anorak5.png
Views: 262
Size:  287.9 KB
    Last edited by Micol; 11-12-2022 at 10:40 AM.
    www.freeridesystems.com