Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by waxloaf View Post
    If you could make that vest in blaze orange so I can wear it for MTB/trail runs during hunting season I’d be eternally grateful
    Yes please on blaze orange.

I would also love a "harlequin" run with different colors for each piece of fabric. Hooded long sleeve anorak in multi color please. I would wear that all the time, even when I'm naked

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

I like the stealth black hooded vest, in a smallish size.

Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    ^i was thinking same when i first decided to cut sleeves off, i didnt want to trap heat in arms, wanted water protection on core body and head, needed to be breathanle for hotter climate uses, but able to layer to wear in cold too.. so after 2-300 days in it, im convinced this is what i can wear almost every day but 70 deg + .

those front and back pockets run horizontally across the entire garment. so u can even get skins in there but u are working behind the back, ive also kept imoortant papers in there when biking point a to b for work related things and they dont get crunched up like putting something in fromt while himching over hanfldle bars, same ecen sitring in car seat ....to a point
    How many partridge could fit in that rear pocket? Earth with a bright orange back?

so am i to understand u are shaggin in the bross
    Just purrformin my civic duty yall
    ​I am not in your hurry

Micol, any chance you can make me a small in whatever this run is? I couldn’t play last time.

Maybe a medium orange vest for over my hunting jacket though…
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Ok so I'm gonna run a little poll/order form here. This may or may not be the actual order list for production. Not really sure of a better way to do this at the moment.

I've made the executive decision to call the long sleeve the "ANORAK" and the short sleeve the "HALF RAK". Depending on demand we will attempt to make BOTH of these styles on this pre-sale run.

*** THESE ARE SIZED LIKE THE ANTERO SERIES, so a Medium in these is like a Large in other brands etc. ***

*** If you want to order multiple you can, but YOU MUST FILL OUT THE FORM FOR EACH ITEM. Example: If you want an Orange Large Anorak and a Black Small Half Rak you will need to fill out the form twice ***

*** We need at least 4 of any size for these to be produced.....usually not a problem but if we only get a couple Small or a couple XL of any style we can't make those ***

USE THIS LINK TO SUBMIT YOUR PRE-ORDER:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sharing

How does the purple compare to the old Blurple?
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

In for a full rack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_sick View Post
    How does the purple compare to the old Blurple?
    Tough to say. Looks to be not quite "Barney" but also maybe not as Blue-ish as the Blurple.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Purple.jpeg 
Views:	97 
Size:	415.3 KB 
ID:	432110

this purple is same as we used on antero 3 in past. It is a dark deep purple. it is NOT blurple which seems more merlot tinted.
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by Eluder View Post
    Micol, any chance you can make me a small in whatever this run is? I couldn’t play last time.

Maybe a medium orange vest for over my hunting jacket though…
    yep, fill out that short survey that WRG posted so we can see the numbers for estimating fabric need and cutting please
    www.freeridesystems.com

yep, fill out that short survey that WRG posted so we can see the numbers for estimating fabric need and cutting please
    I filled it out with a couple options, but if others have a want for something in Small I am flexible.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

^we can mix colors to get to the minimum for cutting
    www.freeridesystems.com

Vest.
    Black (like my soul).
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Vest.
    Black (like my soul).
    Add to the form if you would good sir. Thanks.

EVERYONE: If you want in on this use the link above ^^^^

Do you guys have a very rough cost estimate for these?

Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

Let's say I order a long sleeve anorak but decide on a vest later, will there be an easy way to cut the sleeves off? ie. no pit zips in the way

I made my old Antero into a hood-less, short-sleeved jacket this summer. I would have gone sleeveless but the pit zips are in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    Do you guys have a very rough cost estimate for these?

OP - post #1

"...im betting i can do the anorak vests where we can sell them for like $125, or full sleeve model $150ish or we can do the hard bross again with more colors.... and if its presales and im not speculatively sewing we can sell hard bross for like $175 but this would be the end pricing and no discount codes could be used...."
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by Gepeto View Post
    OP - post #1

"...im betting i can do the anorak vests where we can sell them for like $125, or full sleeve model $150ish or we can do the hard bross again with more colors.... and if its presales and im not speculatively sewing we can sell hard bross for like $175 but this would be the end pricing and no discount codes could be used...."
    doh thanks. I'll go do some 4th grade reading comprehension workbooks
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

Ok so I goofed and forgot to add Moss to the form. Pretty sure you can edit your responses on the form if you want to change colors. Someone chime in here if that isn't possible please.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ALL ANORAK COLORS.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	450.2 KB 
ID:	432158

The bross hoody is being remade in January, is that what I’m catching here? What colors? I’d do a vest if there were no sweet colors coming on the bross…

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Ok so I'm gonna run a little poll/order form here. This may or may not be the actual order list for production. Not really sure of a better way to do this at the moment.

I've made the executive decision to call the long sleeve the "ANORAK" and the short sleeve the "HALF RAK". Depending on demand we will attempt to make BOTH of these styles on this pre-sale run.

*** THESE ARE SIZED LIKE THE ANTERO SERIES, so a Medium in these is like a Large in other brands etc. ***

*** If you want to order multiple you can, but YOU MUST FILL OUT THE FORM FOR EACH ITEM. Example: If you want an Orange Large Anorak and a Black Small Half Rak you will need to fill out the form twice ***

*** We need at least 4 of any size for these to be produced.....usually not a problem but if we only get a couple Small or a couple XL of any style we can't make those ***

USE THIS LINK TO SUBMIT YOUR PRE-ORDER:

If I had a rank choice on this vote (yeah, I said it) I would have gone blaze, black, moss. Just saying!
    Someone once told me that I ski like a Scandinavian angel.

^we can mix colors to get to the minimum for cutting
    I would love mine to be Cotopaxi'd or Helly Hanson'd with a blaze/black mix. Blaze color hood, black color body. I know this isn't your style, but I can see it being a looker.
    Someone once told me that I ski like a Scandinavian angel.

Quote Originally Posted by alfajores View Post
    I would love mine to be Cotopaxi'd or Helly Hanson'd with a blaze/black mix. Blaze color hood, black color body. I know this isn't your style, but I can see it being a looker.
    Yes I put that in also. Harlequin with different color sleeves and all that.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms