Holy Reverbs Batman!

Hey all-I've got a collection of Reverb Stealths I've rebuilt and am selling. All have been torn down, inspected and cleaned, and rebuilt with fresh fluid (Maxima Serene in all the C1 models). Any damaged hoses were replaced and all are bled and fully operational. All of the C1s have the 1x lever except for the 30.9 125mm drop, which has the left-under bar plunger style. All of the C1s also come with the Vent Valve tool (you know that tool that helps bleed air out of the post so its not spongy, the tool that is never included in any used sale?)...yeah, I had a bunch printed up and will be sending one with every post. Feel free to pm for individual pics, more specs, etc. If you need a custom hose length and know what it is I'm happy to cut it to length and bleed it for ya. Prices are listed next to post specs, shipping will vary but probably not more than $15 to your door. Here is a quick rundown of what is listed, from left to right:

31.6x440mm (150mm drop) A1 version, 48" hose $70
    31.6x440mm (150mm drop) B1 version, 46" hose $75
    31.6x480mm (175mm drop) B1 version, 50" hose (some scratches on upper post) $65
    30.9x351mm (125mm drop) C1 Version, 52" hose $100
    31.6x351mm (125mm drop) C1 Version, 61" hose $100
    31.6x351mm (125mm drop) C1 Version, 52" hose $100
    31.6x414mm (150mm drop) C1 Version, 55" hose $100
    31.6x414mm (150mm drop) C1 Version, 48" hose $100
    31.6x414mm (150mm drop) C1 Version, 53" hose $100
    31.6x414mm (150mm drop) C1 Version, 52" hose $100
    31.6x467mm (175mm drop) C1 Version, 48" hose $100
    31.6x467mm (175mm drop) C1 Version, 48" hose $100
    31.6x467mm (175mm drop) C1 Version, 58" hose $100

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Reverbs.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	1.93 MB 
ID:	431560

Keep it rubber side down...

I didn’t read the post, but for that many Reverbs I’d recommend a roll off dumpster. Your local trash agency should be able to rent you one.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    I didn’t read the post, but for that many Reverbs I’d recommend a roll off dumpster. Your local trash agency should be able to rent you one.
    Whaddya think…5 yard dumpster?

Paying a lot of money for someone to take a Reverb off your hands. Illegal dumping prolly cheaper 🤷🏽♀️

I have 7 I'll send you for $50.

my god.

this post should almost go straight to hof, because, my god.
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Pretty bad ass. I always liked how the reverb operated and seems like you got the rebuild dialed. I'd buy one if I needed one.

I'd buy one if it included installation, on bike bleed, and a 5 year / 50,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty.

Holy Reverbs Batman!

I’m actually tempted cause it’s cheaper than having my local place rebuild mine. Hmmm.

I bought a bike with a Reverb, it failed before it was ever used. It was replaced under warranty with an updated version and I never had an issue after that. I was reminded of why I don't love their hydraulics this morning when I went out and found the post was very lazy in movement back up because it was in the lower 40s. When I lived in MA and rode in freezing temps, I'd basically just have to leave it where it was at.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusBrody View Post
    I bought a bike with a Reverb, it failed before it was ever used. It was replaced under warranty with an updated version and I never had an issue after that. I was reminded of why I don't love their hydraulics this morning when I went out and found the post was very lazy in movement back up because it was in the lower 40s. When I lived in MA and rode in freezing temps, I'd basically just have to leave it where it was at.
    There’s a fix for that I’ve found to work very well. If you stick the Reverb fluid in the freezer and bleed it with the cold fluid it will actually work better in cold temps. The idea being that when the fluid gets cold it contracts, lessening pressure in the hose (almost like you’re turning the speed down). If you bleed with cold fluid it will have more pressure at cold temps and not slow down.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwaterbird View Post
    There’s a fix for that I’ve found to work very well. If you stick the Reverb fluid in the freezer and bleed it with the cold fluid it will actually work better in cold temps. The idea being that when the fluid gets cold it contracts, lessening pressure in the hose (almost like you’re turning the speed down). If you bleed with cold fluid it will have more pressure at cold temps and not slow down.
    Wow that's interesting. I always assumed it was the fluid becoming more viscous when cold and being slower to pass through whatever valves it needed to. The Reverb isn't on my main bike anymore, but I wish I'd have figured that out a few years ago. Thanks.

wish they'd just use DOT fluid like in sram brakes, much less prone to cold weather issues.