Page 2 of 149 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Cole Sports in P.C., for sure. I have a 2mil X 20" strip if that helps
    You can also try The Can't Co 1-800-621-1657
    Last edited by schindlerpiste; 10-31-2022 at 12:25 PM.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Yukonrider View Post
    Anyone here have a guess which shops might have under binding cant strips in stock? Need two 1.5 degree. Hoping to get my new touring skis mounted up before this next storm cycle or I'd just order them online.

Called Podium up in PC and they had no idea.
    you can also use an old cutting board or like camping one that is usually pretty thin, put the toe / heel on, trace, cut, sand, install
    You took too much man, too much, too much

Heck yeah TFW, I plan to be there! Looking forward to it.

In less exciting news, just got an email from the GMD that the already scaled down LCC bus service will no longer include a stop at the GMD. Total insanity.

Sent from my SM-S908U using TGR Forums mobile app

Cliff Lodge is out too, so no bypass road bus. A real bummer but there are just no operators for bus service.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Not the super stoke posted earlier, but i was psyched to be out makin turns yesterday!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20221030_163433391.jpeg 
Views:	149 
Size:	114.7 KB 
ID:	431832Name:  PXL_20221030_172550499.jpeg
Views: 1927
Size:  78.8 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20221030_171414840.jpeg 
Views:	146 
Size:	163.4 KB 
ID:	431834
    sigless.

Quote Originally Posted by Dshack89 View Post
    Heck yeah TFW, I plan to be there! Looking forward to it.

In less exciting news, just got an email from the GMD that the already scaled down LCC bus service will no longer include a stop at the GMD. Total insanity.

So no stops except Albion? I don’t think you could pay me to ride the bus this year.

They will stop at creekside and snowbird center, no Cliff, no GMD.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

This year, will pay to park still be avail at The Cliff? Sometimes, I like to ski The Bird and then workout/sauna/steam at the spa. $50 is a bit steep, though.
    Gone are the days when underground Cliff parking was free ($5 tip) and a winter season Cliff Spa pass was about $150
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    So no stops except Albion? I don’t think you could pay me to ride the bus this year.
    Maybe they coordinated the bus route modification with the new Albion 6-pack

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    If this is true I now believe in the conspiracy,

Rumor is that uta informed Alta they intend to use larger busses to make up for the reduced service but said that the larger busses can't easily make the turn at the stop in the wildcat/gmd lot. The ski area is actively lobbying uta to reconsider.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I forgot that it snowed in the Wasatch, glad you’re back. May Ullr bless thee with above average snowfall

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

back when I was your age we used to take the bus back to the lifts after a lap in Mexico...and we LIKED it

Looks like Wasatch Peaks Ranch - NORTH is doing midweek passes if anyone wants to attempts to snag one!

Name:	powmow.png 
Views:	163 
Size:	383.3 KB 
ID:	432004

Quote Originally Posted by NBABUCKS1 View Post
    Looks like Wasatch Peaks Ranch - NORTH is doing midweek passes if anyone wants to attempts to snag one!

Name:	powmow.png 
Views:	163 
Size:	383.3 KB 
ID:	432004
    Damn, it's $150 more than the Basin midweek pass!

You can walk in and buy a Snowbasin pass of your choice today. Powder Mountain season passes didn't even make it out to half of their waiting list. This Midweek Pass seems like a concession of sorts, making it available to the waiting list & night pass holders. It will be interesting how many will be left if and when they make it to the general public, assuming this pass is capped like the others..
    Montani Semper Liberi

9" at CLN is not fake newsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20221102_131349.jpeg 
Views:	191 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	432149

Quote Originally Posted by Albeeon View Post
    Rumor is that uta informed Alta they intend to use larger busses to make up for the reduced service but said that the larger busses can't easily make the turn at the stop in the wildcat/gmd lot. The ski area is actively lobbying uta to reconsider.
    I personally would rather have larger buses and no GMD than smaller buses and GMD. I mean would you rather get off at Sunnyside and take the tow over to Collins or would you rather wait in the Valley for another 30 minutes to an hour for another bus or two that has room to take you?... Although I am going to be awfully nervous the first time these "big buses" make their way down the canyon when the road is iced over.

Anybody else losing trees cuz leaves are still on?
    Time spent skiing cannot be deducted from one's life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevintheskier View Post
    I personally would rather have larger buses and no GMD than smaller buses and GMD. I mean would you rather get off at Sunnyside and take the tow over to Collins or would you rather wait in the Valley for another 30 minutes to an hour for another bus or two that has room to take you?... Although I am going to be awfully nervous the first time these "big buses" make their way down the canyon when the road is iced over.
    Problem with this is the lockers holders at GMD and Buckhorn are now going to drive instead of taking the bus. I doubt people with their gear on the Wildcat side are going to walk from Albion to access their lockers.

Fox 13 ran a story last night about the loss of bus service. Mike Maughan said they have tried to get UTA to change the policy but "it's a safety issue". Also heard that they will not be using the bypass road for the same safety reason. So that means no bus service to Alta when Hellgate / Superior is closed.

Another great example of why Europe sux

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-11-03 at 9.22.36 AM.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	639.4 KB 
ID:	432237

Apparently, there was an incident on the bypass last year that prompted this decision from UTA.

Quote Originally Posted by telefreewasatch View Post
    Anybody else losing trees cuz leaves are still on?
    Nah I prune and smoke mine , never lose your trees...
    You took too much man, too much, too much

Looked like a mob from The Walking Dead going up Collins this morningClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20221103_091451.jpeg 
Views:	279 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	432250

Quote Originally Posted by telefreewasatch View Post
    Mag get together next Saturday the 5th.
    4883 E. Wasatch Resort Rd. which is 2/3 of a mile up the LCC on the right.
    1st place on the left above the mailboxes, can walk up the stairs by the dumpsters as well.
    Don't worry about the no parking signs in the resort, but don't park in the middle of the road either.
    More parking in the Grit Mill lot across the highway.
    Feel free to show up anytime in the afternoon, coming down from skiing, etc.
    Raclette appetizers courtesy of schindlerpiste and sfb.
    Indoors spaghetti dinner 6pm til its gone.
    BYO whatever.
    Fire pit will be going afternoon into the evening.
    Come one, come all...
    FKNA TFW. Nice. What time you starting? In theory I have to be somewhere with my damn kids at 5 or so to be a “supportive father” but Mrs EWG and I would love to show up before then. Be awesome to say hi.