Page 9 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Sleeper pow day today. Surprisingly really good at the ghee.

Storm nicely over produced.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevo View Post
    I bet- I contemplated going over today.
    It’s funny I was ready to throw down for a Targhee pass because I was skiing with your helicopter buddy last weekend and he said the Targhee passes were only $899
    then I looked online and that was if I bought this summer. Now $1400

Quote Originally Posted by NBABUCKS1 View Post
    You come at the queen, you best not miss. I apologize baby bear.

Roadhouse buys melvin

https://buckrail.com/roadhouse-to-ac...elvin-brewing/
    ha usually I am the last to hear news. apparently I was on the cutting edge this time
    skid luxury

So good today, what a surprise and the place was empty, what a day!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

almost forgot about the bear we saw on our way up the Targhee Rd last Saturday. It was little but healthy looking

https://youtu.be/2s_bJZE2ZV4
    skid luxury

Sounds like the new colter lift on Friday at targhee

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    almost forgot about the bear we saw on our way up the Targhee Rd last Saturday. It was little but healthy looking

https://youtu.be/2s_bJZE2ZV4
    So cool. I've ridden past a young grizz on ski hill road on my bike. There's a pretty good concentration of bears around.

Bummer about the price increase of the Targhee pass. Maybe next year??

The Colter opening today was pretty questionable given coverage and temps.

Good views of the Tetons along the far skiers left side, but that's about the only positive.

My day was over after one run- I got huge core shots and exposed edges on both skis on my very first groomer run off the top. That area need probably another 30-40 inches of base before it'll ski well.

The Colter situation is frustrating. I wonder how often that terrain will even be worth skiing?

So cool. I've ridden past a young grizz on ski hill road on my bike. There's a pretty good concentration of bears around.

Bummer about the price increase of the Targhee pass. Maybe next year??

The Colter opening today was pretty questionable given coverage and temps.

Good views of the Tetons along the far skiers left side, but that's about the only positive.

My day was over after one run- I got huge core shots and exposed edges on both skis on my very first groomer run off the top. That area need probably another 30-40 inches of base before it'll ski well.

The Colter situation is frustrating. I wonder how often that terrain will even be worth skiing?
    hard to get ptex to stick to the metal edge ..I have had success using 2 component repair epoxy... the clear version lie you see at home depot ... you want one that sets up in about 5-8 minutes... if I remember right the 2 minute stuff is more dense / less flexibility when in use

good luck!
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Hey folks - thought I’d throw this out there. I have bunch of this protein powder from sun Warrior. Super clean company and plant based if you care. Tastes way better than most protein powders out there. I like it cuz I crush meat many times a day and figure some plants might be okay here and there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1669425259.320570.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	435427

Anyway, I have a client sponsored by these guys and he sends it to me. My pantry is overflowing .

PM or call/text if you have my number and want some. I can’t possibly use it all. Oh…not looking for cash. Just want to stock my shelves with something other than protein powder.

Off topic: lady and I are debating buying telluride tickets, but, we wanted to see if anyone had the scoop on targhee bluegrass coming back, or if that’s long gone. Cheers all!

"If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Music is out for the foreseeable future.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Copy. That’s a damn shame. Thanks.

"If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    Off topic: lady and I are debating buying telluride tickets, but, we wanted to see if anyone had the scoop on targhee bluegrass coming back, or if that’s long gone. Cheers all!
    fwiw i heard from a targhee employee over the summer that targhee bluegrass is coming back next summer but targhee fest is gone for good

Jorge told me the last year of music at 3am while wrangling drunks that for the cost and effort it’s a break even at best and not worth the trouble.

Name:	IMG_3695.JPG 
Views:	132 
Size:	137.5 KB 
ID:	435577

Sorry no action shots.

On Sat. 12/3, Mrs. Schindler nd I will be rolling into town with Hazel for a week. Hit me up if you want to show us around the mountain, snowshoe or have dinner/beers

...we are trying to convince SFB to join in
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Strava Dickwaving!

Name:	Screenshot_20221128-135357.png 
Views:	151 
Size:	487.8 KB 
ID:	435782

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    On Sat. 12/3, Mrs. Schindler nd I will be rolling into town with Hazel for a week. Hit me up if you want to show us around the mountain, snowshoe or have dinner/beers

I’m flying into Bozeman 12/2 and making a lap of Big Sky, Targhee, Teton Pass, thinking that I’ll be in Jackson on Monday 12/5. I’d love to hook up and meet some Jackson Mags for a few laps if folks are willing. I’ll bring soup for all.

JACKSON 2022/23 {Tetons, Snakes, Gros Ventre, Winds, Wyoming Range, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post

Oh good I have open skiing on my pass until 12/11 so I can finally ski with you two. We did it backwards by doing tailgate apres first last time

Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    I’m flying into Bozeman 12/2 and making a lap of Big Sky, Targhee, Teton Pass, thinking that I’ll be in Jackson on Monday 12/5. I’d love to hook up and meet some Jackson Mags for a few laps if folks are willing. I’ll bring soup for all.
    I have Mondays off too so keep us posted when you confirm and hopefully we can do a little mini mag meet up
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    For the folks out there that know me, I can vouch that Single is a great human being, fun to hang with, and an absolute rippin' skier.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Strava Dickwaving!

Name:	Screenshot_20221128-135357.png 
Views:	151 
Size:	487.8 KB 
ID:	435782
    Not everyone can post a 50 minute mile.
    Well played.

What did you strap the strava to? Marmot? Hare? Three legged dog?

In my pocket while snow blowing. My entire lot is 1/10 of an acre, the driveway and side yard is 1/3 of that. One mile is ridiculous!

Pow Day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hell yeah that was some sweet pow this morning. Up at 5 and cranking the snowblower by 6 sending the 8-10 from the driveways.

Rode the chairs up with Dr. Huckinstuff and commented on the difference between coverage from a year ago. Peeps getting balsy already in the off piste.
    A quick foray into the no zone was a bad call. Ultra sticky layer hidden in there.
    Groomers were big pow harbor chop with lighter snow. Anywhere from boottop to kneedeeps in the drifty spots, which were plentiful.

Stronger legs were needed as it got worky as it got thrashed.

What an excellent day one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Singlecross and Schindler - let's connect, just holla. Down to ski and partay!

Rideit, I figured you put it on Tater dog's collar.

Thanks all… I’ll keep updated but that Monday 12/5 is likely the one. Am I really going to pay $152 for a 15% off cyber Monday liftticket or any Mags know/have anything better?

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    Pow Day!
    welcome back!

Name:	041A0083.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	248.1 KB 
ID:	435806