WTB: Outlaw X binding, size L

Total longshot, but the title says it all. Maybe you gave tele a whirl and didn't like it, or gave NTN a whirl and decided to go back to the duckbill.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

WTB: Outlaw X binding, size L

Would you consider a outlaw/ski setup? I’ve got two sets I’d consider selling. One on some ON3P woodsman 182 or a Ripstick 188 black edition.
    Last edited by jmedslc; 10-20-2022 at 11:20 AM.

EDIT: just realized Danno posted almost exact same thing as I did and checked his thread instead of mine. Hijack retracted. jmed i'll PM anyway but give danno first dibs

Ha, that's funny! I have a pair of skis purchased, so not looking to buy any already mounted ski unless the price was killer (ie at least reasonably close to what a used binding would cost).

So I withdraw any dibs I might have had.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Ha, that's funny! I have a pair of skis purchased, so not looking to buy any already mounted ski unless the price was killer (ie at least reasonably close to what a used binding would cost).

So I withdraw any dibs I might have had.
    Copy that - just thought I’d throw it out there.

I've been thinking about offloading a pair of Bishop BMF-Rs, which will fit any size NTN boot. If that's interesting to you (or anyone) let me know and I can get photos.
    kittyhump.com - Fund Max, Cat Appreciation, Bike

Sorry, not interested in Bishops.

But hopefully the tele binding fairy will drop a pair of Outlaw Xs in my lap!

Did you end up finding any outlaws? Buddy is looking for a discounted pair

I ended up pre-ordering through 22D, didn't find any discounted.