Canmore Chalet for sale

Love biking? Love skiing? North shore style bike trails out the back door. 30 min to the start of great skiing at Sunshine village, 45 to lake Louise, 2hr to kicking horse, 3hr to Revelstoke. 2 hours to panorama. Endless ski touring options with in an hour.

Don't worry about taking care of the exterior or shoveling snow, as this bareland condominium does that for you even though you are not sharing any walls.

Gear room, tuning bench, bike storage. 4 rooms, office space (are you a digital nomad ).

1hr from Calgary international airport. Priced in Canadian dollars.... Similar to pesos for you US folk.

Hit me up if you have any questions. Wasn't sure if I should put this here or gear swap.

https://crebg.xposureapp.com/Xposure...n=pcs#!plans-1

About $600k US for 1450 sq ft looks like a good price compared to Mammoth. But that is a long drive from So Cal.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    About $600k US for 1450 sq ft looks like a good price compared to Mammoth. But that is a long drive from So Cal.
    Short flight!

Group buy?!

Mike from Canmore being forced out?

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Mike from Canmore being forced out?
    Best part of that story was coming back from Hawaii 15 years ago and the cbse guard actually had a sense of humour. He asked my wife "so you know Mike?" and she is a huge fan of the show. She was completely caught off guard. "no"...... Then realised 10 minutes later he cracked a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by crashidy View Post
    Short flight!
    Not for my 2 big dogs.
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

Your new ski buddies.

Name:  coal guys.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  92.1 KB

(guessing that's Charlie Locke on the right)
    Relatively low post count.

Who needs SoCal? There's plenny munny in the Calgary-Edmonton, and them Canadian Rockies is deluxe.

True Story: Was enjoying a nice pancake breakfast in Canmore when some plumbers came in and started working on some apparatus under the counter by the waitstation. One of the plumbers was about 400lbs and wore baggy utility pants, like Dickies carpenter jeans. Anyway, when he got down on his hands and knees and contorted around to work under that counter, his ass was literally as wide as the 5th wheel on a semi truck and his shirt hiked up to reveal about a foot of plumber's crack, with a tan line bisecting it.

This was all going on across the room, directly behind my wife's back. Anyway, she set herself up pretty bad, making some offhand remark about one of her relatives being a "Horse's ass"...

"Like that poor chap behind you?" I think I put my napkin to my mouth to up the deadpan... She turned around and lost her shit and couldn't quit laughing and we eventually had to leave Canmore.

Last edited by highangle; 10-17-2022 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Value-Added True Story

It is really nice weather, the surf is often very good and it is a long ways from you. Seems like a winner all the way around.

Lake Louise and sunshine are open. Come buy my place and go skiing.

Come on Powerball...

Come on Powerball...
    You could buy Lake Louise and Sunshine.

Plus Norquay with the change.

Sold to a Canadian and American. Sneaking in before turdo puts his 2 year ban in foreign property purchases starting Jan 1.

So? Where will you live now?

Quote Originally Posted by aqua toque View Post
    So? Where will you live now?
    Moved across town.. Up for a walk when it warms up?