Low profile helmets for huge melons

Searched around, not a lot of present threads on the topic. I have a big ass head, like 60cm or something. Any recs on a good helmet that doesn't also make my head look even bigger?

Took a look at Pret, but can't find any in stock helmets. Looking at smith, but nothing they have seem low profile?

I have a big head flat top with corners so I always have trouble, ime look for a helmet with the little adj wheel at the back and it will adj to my head, I have a giro G9 in XL, the tag sez 62.5-65 and it fits well but I don't think they make that model anymore

same with a bike helmet i am using a Bell Sixxer , its XL 61-65 and its got the adj wheel at the back
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

. . .

My dome is 59cm and I've worn a medium Smith Maze helmet that I thought looked low profile. It fit my pointy head well, with just some elastic in the back to keep it snug feeling, but no real adjustment.

Bought a medium Smith Code to replace the Maze and it fits well, seems low profile, and has a Boa style adjustment that feels good. Wanted the Code model so I can ditch the liner and wear my favorite toque instead.

I’ve got a noggin in the 60 or so range and got a Scott Symbol this time around. It’s not low profile but I’ve had a lot worse looking and feeling helmets. I’d buy another if I busted it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by skuff View Post
    My dome is 59cm and I've worn a medium Smith Maze helmet that I thought looked low profile. It fit my pointy head well, with just some elastic in the back to keep it snug feeling, but no real adjustment.

Bought a medium Smith Code to replace the Maze and it fits well, seems low profile, and has a Boa style adjustment that feels good. Wanted the Code model so I can ditch the liner and wear my favorite toque instead.
    Add this to my list. Only one I can find that doesn't look dookie as fuck. I want to try the nexus but it hasnt been released yet.

Check out the Atomic Count, I was very surprised at how roomy it was inside compared to how sleek it looks

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    I resemble that remark.

But seriously, I’m around a 62. I found that the Giro or Smith Maze(?) didn’t look that stupid on me.

I might have a Smith in the basement that I don’t wear anymore if you want to pay shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Where's the tits?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Smith code is low profile and light weight. Fellow big head here and it has worked for me for the last 4 seasons.
    Training for Alpental

Yeah, I've got a 62 cm noggin and the smith helmets fit and look great. MIPS will make it ride a little higher FWIW.

Smith has the new Nexus coming out designed to be lower profile in the larger sizes.

I don't have a big noggin (closer to schmedium), but I've found sweet protection to offer the best fit and comfort and are very low profile. I went from Smith Code to Sweet Protection Switcher.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by robnow View Post
    Smith has the new Nexus coming out designed to be lower profile in the larger sizes.
    Any idea on when? It’s been coming soon on their website for like 8 months.

Quote Originally Posted by sk8rat6587 View Post
    I don't have a big noggin (closer to schmedium), but I've found sweet protection to offer the best fit and comfort and are very low profile. I went from Smith Code to Sweet Protection Switcher.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
    Excellent thanks, I was looking at the switcher

Quote Originally Posted by Stuntmonkey View Post
    Excellent thanks, I was looking at the switcher

+1 for Sweet Protection. Best fitting helmet I’ve ever had. I have a pinhead noggin and most helmets don’t fit right.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuntmonkey View Post
    Any idea on when? It’s been coming soon on their website for like 8 months.
    November

I too have giant head. Finding a helmet that fit took forever, but last year I bought a POC Obex SPIN Helmet and fucking love it. I had a Smith before that and I never really liked it. The fit was ok, but the bigger issue is that it channeled air DIRECTLY into my temples, so I couldn't wear it in anything below -10C.

Anyone have any experience with the Glade Boundary?
    Fear, Doubt, Disbelief, you have to let it all go. Free your mind!

Sweet protection switcher xxl. Big helmet, looks small.

If you have more of a “round” head vs “oval” give POC a try. I have a 5 yr old L/XL receptor bug that never fit you are welcome to have for shipping
    "Not all who wander are lost"