FS: Variety of used parts : fox, shimano, wtb maybe some more

pics below
    all off my sb 165, rode for 2.5 years, were all new when the frame was new as well

SOLD xtr rear brake, caliper and lever, had to cut hose to get out of frame, but have new one i believe with the replacement gold thing that goes into the caliper, so just mount, measure, cut, bleed youre in business. Had a perfect bleed and felt perfect when I took it off bike, some cosmetic scratches and scrapes, overall 8 /10....150 shipped Sold

SOLD XT 8120
    Front brake
    Three rides
    Near new condition
    Metallic pads 125 SHIPPED SOLD

SOLD fox 36 factory, 27.5, 180mm 2020, grip 2, kashima, steerer at 7” exactly. seals have been done twice, including mid july of 2022. might have a few small scratches, but condition 8/10, can include a fender for free. how about 475 shipped or best offer SOLD

SOLD
    fox transfer factory kashima, 175mm, the one before the updated seat clamp that just came out in last 1-2 years. works perfect, maybe a scratch or two, 8/10, no remote included, just the post
    175 shipped obo SOLD

Sold xt cassette, 12 spd, used but life left, 10-51, 65 shipped obo

SOLD yeti branded wtb volt,/grips : whatever - beer money shipped SOLD

all obo, want to a good home and the quicker the better.
    Last edited by volklpowdermaniac; 10-23-2022 at 11:59 PM.
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Fork sold

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Added a front xt 8120 brake, like new. More pics
    Attachment 429750[/FONT]Attachment 429751
    Attachment 429752

fuck that noise.

gmen.

XTR rear brake is sold

fuck that noise.

gmen.

XT front break sold.
    would not have guessed transfer would be last thing left. odd.

fuck that noise.

gmen.