Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Was CP3 that blatant?
    He’s just always doing shit that’s kinda uncool. There’s compilation vids of him w/ folks analyzing his assholiness.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Cryrie is asking for a trade. Never liked him even when he was on the Celtics, but he has had a relatively good year. I don’t see his logic here. His value in free agency just took a major hit. What team is going to want to trade for him only to be held hostage to his contract demands. Still I think many could have predicted this is where things would have ended up. In my mind the Nets were just taken out of title contention whether he stays or goes. The bettors had them at number two. Sure that will drop like a stone. Bet practices will be pretty icy there in Brooklyn. Who wants to be a teammate with such a self centered individual.

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    Cryrie is asking for a trade. Never liked him even when he was on the Celtics, but he has had a relatively good year. I don’t see his logic here. His value in free agency just took a major hit. What team is going to want to trade for him only to be held hostage to his contract demands. Still I think many could have predicted this is where things would have ended up. In my mind the Nets were just taken out of title contention whether he stays or goes. The bettors had them at number two. Sure that will drop like a stone. Bet practices will be pretty icy there in Brooklyn. Who wants to be a teammate with such a self centered individual.
    was about to post the exact same thing. i think the only team that would take him now would be the lakers but doubt they have the assets.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Was CP3 that blatant?
    Yes.

Celts could not buy a 3 last night but didn't let that stop them from trying.

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    For starts I think he hates playing with Simmons....maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Celts could not buy a 3 last night but didn't let that stop them from trying.
    That was. Something. Not sure what.

This happens a lot lately. I think teams get tired and start chucking 3s instead of running a play.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

damn.....ANOTHER sixers W on the road?

2022/23 NBA THREAD: IT'S WIDE OPEN JUST LIKE YOUR MOM

Kyrie to the Mavs, hoe long before Luka, kicks his ass in the middle of a game?
    Also bummer to hear Steph is out for “weeks”, gonna be a tough run for the dubs.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

This wasn't what I was expecting. What a strange careerClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20230205_163819.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	163.1 KB 
ID:	446270

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post

Right?

Luka will be happy to have some scoring help and Dallas had to do something splashy to try to keep him around after next season. But of course Kyrie is gonna Kyrie and Luka seems like a no-nonsense kind of guy. Should be interesting.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Maybe Kyrie just needs to be told forcefully to knock it off. This could be good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Also bummer to hear Steph is out for “weeks”, gonna be a tough run for the dubs.

This. Should we start a pool for the date of when the beatdown occurs?

This just in: Kyrie felt disrespected on the Nets.

That guy is nuttier than a Snickers.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Poor Kyrie is tired of people talking more about him off the court than on the court. Well, maybe if he was ever on the fucking court that wouldn't be an issue. He's clearly the GOAT when it comes to lacking self-awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    This just in: Kyrie felt disrespected on the Nets.

That guy is nuttier than a Snickers.
    That is straight out of his playbook when he leaves a team.

Maybe he'll be able to sit home tonight and think of what could have been had he just checked his ego and played with Bron a few more years.
    I still call it The Jake.

That would require an ounce of self awareness. I do wonder if KD is sitting at home tonight thinking what could have been had he just checked his ego and played with Curry a few more years. Heh.

Congrats Bron; I poke a lot of fun at his expense, but what he’s accomplished on the court is unparalleled.

And he brought Cleveland a title, and some amazing years of Finals runs, so there’s that too.

“Fuck. Thank you man”. Lol way to drop the mic.

I turned it over just in time to watch it happen. I’m not a huge Lebron fan but have to respect that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    I’m not a huge Lebron fan but have to respect that shit.
    Same
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

It'll be even more impressive when he breaks the 40k mark. That's just an insane amount of points.

Some dipshit on ESPN the other day said he doesn't really consider LeBron to be an all-time scoring threat and it's mostly about his longevity. How do these idiots get paid to talk on TV?

Here's the list of most PPG in NBA history... lol...

Name:  Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 5.29.32 AM.png
Views: 216
Size:  53.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    It'll be even more impressive when he breaks the 40k mark. That's just an insane amount of points.

Some dipshit on ESPN the other day said he doesn't really consider LeBron to be an all-time scoring threat and it's mostly about his longevity. How do these idiots get paid to talk on TV?

Here's the list of most PPG in NBA history... lol...

Name:  Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 5.29.32 AM.png
Views: 216
Size:  53.6 KB
    Add to that the fact that he’s one of the all-time great distributors of the ball as well it’s just mind blowing.

Further proof, that ESPN is just a hot take machine for lobotomy survivors.