Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1718
    Up 21 with 6:44 and Jimmy Fucking Butler. Should be over right?

Right?

RIGHT?

This ain't working for Boston.

Smart, Brown and Tatum 15-45 while it mattered. May get some garbage buckets now.

Oh well. I’m all in on Denver now.

It was hard for the Celtics to overcome All NBA first teamer Caleb Martin.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    It was hard for the Celtics to overcome All NBA first teamer Caleb Martin.
    Ha.

They seem kinda broken. They did great when the pressure was off cause they were definitely losing the series. And then when there was hope and the pressure came back they imploded again.

I only have one thing to say: go Nuggets!
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Jimmy is good but ECF Caleb is the best.

Looking forward to the finals. I like the Nugs as a team (gotta support WC brethren) but I do love JMFB so much.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

I like Jimmy Buckets but not as much as I like Jokic, Murray, Mike Malone and the future NBA champion Denver Nuggets! Nuggets in 5.

But I'd be interested to hear if Celtic fans think Mazzulla did enough to be bought back next season? After game 3 of the ECF, I thought he'd be gone for sure, but did the Celtics forcing a game 7 do enough to give him another year? And do they give jaylen brown the max?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Butterfingers Brown didn't help his cause with brutal shooting from 3 last 2 games and 8 turnovers .

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Mazzulla really bothered me with some of his moves and non moves, but I think he comes back.

And Brown has been exposed the last 2 years, but they have no choice but to give him the max. But maybe they do consider trading him

Mazzulla really bothered me with some of his moves and non moves, but I think he comes back.

And Brown has been exposed the last 2 years, but they have no choice but to give him the max. But maybe they do consider trading him
    Much better spot to be in having to Mac Brown than when the sixers.hax to max fricken Tobias.

Quote Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
    Much better spot to be in having to Mac Brown than when the sixers.hax to max fricken Tobias.

Elton Brand paying it forward.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Ha.

They seem kinda broken. They did great when the pressure was off cause they were definitely losing the series. And then when there was hope and the pressure came back they imploded again.
    Perfectly said.

Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

I’m not a Cs fan but I think they have to look at trading him to get a bigger 4/5. The overlap of skill sets between JB and JT is too big and they don’t gain much from forcing switches.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I know it's espn and talking heads, but this little clip talked me off the ledge: https://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=37759456

I know it's espn and talking heads, but this little clip talked me off the ledge: https://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=37759456
    I agree with the fucking Dukie. Keep Brown and Tatum. Like JWill said, let Brogdon run point. Trade Smart for a 4.

Creates much better offense with an actual point guard calmly running things (who also shoots near the league leading 3pt percentage) and give up little on defense. Gets you a 2 way big too.

Run it back for a few years.

Brown shot 7 of 43 (16.2 percent) from deep in this series while Tatum was 11 of 47 (23.4 percent). Pretty fucking hard to beat a good team when your 2 stars shoot like that. Fuck.

I like that take. Let ‘em decant.

Ha ha you so funny

https://twitter.com/inspectah8/statu...EK15p2j55b4KoQ
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1685465372.797053.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	195.8 KB 
ID:	460328
    Just here to post these sad, insufferable Boston guys

Bob Myers stepping down as Warriors GM.

2022/23 NBA THREAD: IT'S WIDE OPEN JUST LIKE YOUR MOM

Well that sucks. I’m guessing Lacob’s kid convinced his dad to let him drive the bus now