Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    NBA league pass.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

I'd be lost without Comcast's Boston sports channel for Celtics games. And it carries the games even when they're blacked out on ESPN or NBA channel. Glad I'm not a fan of a team in a different market. But, its part of my cable lineup, so no help to you Danno.

Nice win over the Bulls, even without Garland!

Come on Cavs!

I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post

Come on Cavs!

You are just trying to distract yourself from the shitshow that will be occurring later today.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    You are just trying to distract yourself from the shitshow that will be occurring later today.
    You are very correct.

This Cavs team is so young, and full of promise. Just like those Guardos across the street.

They are both the opposite of the dumpster fire down at The Factory of Sadness.

Also, find me a better hype song that that one. You can’t.

Why isn’t Doc playing Bball Paul at all? Point Furk is but a memory and Shake is not allowed to bake? A few more Ls and Doc is gone, the sixers rise up to make the playoffs and become a team of destiny like the Phillies. A guy can hope.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

You are very correct.

This Cavs team is so young, and full of promise. Just like those Guardos across the street.

They are both the opposite of the dumpster fire down at The Factory of Sadness.

Also, find me a better hype song that that one. You can’t.
    The Cavs have been fun to keep track of early on. Mitchell seems like the perfect fit for the team and for his style of play. I'd be stoked if I was a Cavs fan.

Blazers have looked a lot better than I thought they would. I know they caught the Suns on the 2nd game of a back to back, but for a completely revamped squad that hasn't had much practice together, they're looking solid. Hopefully they can improve from this with more games under their belt. I don't think this is good enough to contend...so maybe what's the point? should I be rooting for tanking? I think for a team like OKC the fanbase is conditioned to either be in contention or be in tank mode, or quasi tank mode...whereas the Blazers fanbase is conditioned to mediocrity with an occasional run at a WC finals appearance. Guess I'm torn on what I should be rooting for...is Dame of the star power to lure another star player away from another team? I look at Mitchell signing with the Cavs as somewhat promising, considering Cleveland is now a smaller market than Portland...same with Milwaukee...anyhow, hard to know what the best course of action is.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by skisurfmirth View Post
    Why isn’t Doc playing Bball Paul at all? Point Furk is but a memory and Shake is not allowed to bake? A few more Ls and Doc is gone, the sixers rise up to make the playoffs and become a team of destiny like the Phillies. A guy can hope.

I like that....hoping for a glenn firing as well. In no way they should lose to the spurs. Curious how long morey and ownership will let the losing go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Blazers have looked a lot better than I thought they would. I know they caught the Suns on the 2nd game of a back to back, but for a completely revamped squad that hasn't had much practice together, they're looking solid. Hopefully they can improve from this with more games under their belt. I don't think this is good enough to contend...so maybe what's the point? should I be rooting for tanking? I think for a team like OKC the fanbase is conditioned to either be in contention or be in tank mode, or quasi tank mode...whereas the Blazers fanbase is conditioned to mediocrity with an occasional run at a WC finals appearance. Guess I'm torn on what I should be rooting for...is Dame of the star power to lure another star player away from another team? I look at Mitchell signing with the Cavs as somewhat promising, considering Cleveland is now a smaller market than Portland...same with Milwaukee...anyhow, hard to know what the best course of action is.
    Yeah, the Blazers are interesting and I agree it's hard to say what the best approach is. Maybe Dame needs to re-establish himself this season in order to attract more surrounding talent for next year? They've been in cap hell for a while but should start to have some more options soon.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Had a long drive today and listened to the Blazers Lakers game. It was some of the best announcing I've heard. I know Mychal Thompson was the color guy but not sure who the other dude was. Regardless, really fun to listen to with some good insight and a surpringly balanced take on the teams.

It was obviously fantastic that the Blazers put the Lakers farther into the ditch in their own house. Blazers do seem better, but Lillard has that entire team on his shoulders, more than ever. There is no plan B.

Also, Sharpe just about jumped over the backboard--Thompson went so nuts on the radio that I had to look it up on YouTube. That kid has some springs.

https://youtu.be/gMgbL7DZsi4
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

TahoeJ, you get what I'm saying...we'll see, maybe Dame has that star power...he's a beast.

Rev...if you would've told me at the start of the year that down the stretch Dame+Grant+Winslow (or whomever) > James+Davis+Westbrook(or whomever) I wouldn't have believed it.

they're making buckets for now...hopefully they keep it up. That hook by Ant was fucking rad...Grant tonight...yes!

Nice close by Blazers 11-2 run

What’s up with the Jazz? They’re pulling a “Major League”

Philly gonna fire Doc?

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Nice close by Blazers 11-2 run

Philly gonna fire Doc?

You know the Lakers had tonight's game marked as a "get right" game... lovely😃
    Philly should have fired doc last year

Come on Cavs!

I’m so tempted to post/quote this song every time they win.

Solid W tonight on the second game of a back to back (and road trip home).

No eye surgery needed for Garland thankfully, can’t wait to see this team develop at full strength.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post

Just the Jazz doing what they always do, getting fans hopes up and crushing them.
    Just a different style this year.

"They are re building, I have no expectations....

Wait a minute, they might actually be good, they could make the playoffs

Finish at .500 and just outside playoff window

Fire Glenn!! You do Not say - "this team isn't ready to win right now"
    WTF have you been doing all summer??!!

I have no idea how Doc Rivers made one of the 15 best all time coaches. I will be surprised if he makes it to the New Year.

^^^please god please

I caught a few minutes in the middle of the Jazz game. They looked pretty good, in those few minutes. And I've always liked Kelly Olynyk.

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    I have no idea how Doc Rivers made one of the 15 best all time coaches.
    Where?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Named as part of the NBA at 75 along with the 75 best players of all time

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nba/...istory-list-75

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    Named as part of the NBA at 75 along with the 75 best players of all time

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nba/...istory-list-75
    Gotcha. Yeah, he doesn't belong on that list. At all.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

A Simons going OFF!

I told you guys last year that Ant was the man. He's going to be very, very good when he gets through puberty.

Blazers 4-0, including wins over the Lakers and the Nugs? I did not see that coming!
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Simons love: https://www.theringer.com/nba/2022/1...ers-heat-check