Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Yes my sixers suck right now....BUT ben simmons is even worse, that definitely smooths things out a bit.

Since I know he is a favorite in this thread, or at least a favorite of Riser, what the fuck is up with Jimmy Butler's hair in his ESPN profile? https://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/6430/jimmy-butler
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Since I know he is a favorite in this thread, or at least a favorite of Riser, what the fuck is up with Jimmy Butler's hair in his ESPN profile? https://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/6430/jimmy-butler
    He don't need no reason, he's Jimmy Fucking Butler!

What's the best/cheapest (legal) way to watch NBA games for someone without cable? Last year during the playoffs y'all recommended YouTube TV, but if I recall that was a playoff suggestion and not a regular season one (I have to have different solutions for both)?
    Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    NBA league pass.
    Looking at league pass. I get that I will not get Nuggets games, which kinda sucks, but I can live with that. From what I see, nationally televised games (ESPN, TNT, etc) will be available 3 hours after the game is over, which also kinda sucks, but ok.

But what happens come playoff time? Do I have to go back to YouTubeTV to watch playoffs?
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Nice OT win by the Cavs in the Boston.
    I still call it The Jake.

It's his NBA icon for the 2022-23 season hahaha. He put in hair extensions during the preseason specifically for press week and when they take the press photos for this NBA season. Sorta like your ski season's pass picture. Max gnar points. Fucking legend.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    It's his NBA icon for the 2022-23 season hahaha. He put in hair extensions during the preseason specifically for press week and when they take the press photos for this NBA season. Sorta like your ski season's pass picture. Max gnar points. Fucking legend.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    If this is true, it is to be commended.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    If this is true, it is to be commended.
    Oh, it's true. He said he did it to make the internet mad.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/jimmy...ocs-miami-heat

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    indeed. The 0-4 start is something I'm quietly enjoying. lololakers
    I believe you mean 0-5 now.

Does the fact that I'm giggling right now make me a bad person? Kinda think maybe it does.

No, we're all enjoying this Lakers start. I don't anticipate another "keep that same narrative energy" tweet from LeBron this year.

Meanwhile, Kyrie couldn't even make it 2 weeks into the season without going full retard. Is anyone surprised? He's like Kanye with a jump shot.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    No, we're all enjoying this Lakers start. I don't anticipate another "keep that same narrative energy" tweet from LeBron this year.

Meanwhile, Kyrie couldn't even make it 2 weeks into the season without going full retard. Is anyone surprised? He's like Kanye with a jump shot.
    It's wonderful to see the Lakers struggle.

Kyrie was relevant as a player, maybe 4 years ago? Combo of diminished skills and mental illness.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

His skills don't seem very diminished. His brain capacity does.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Nice OT win by the Cavs in the Boston.
    Sigh. Did not see that coming. I expected OT to be close too. Celtics gave up? To the fucking Cavs. I guess we get to see what kind of progress they've made rebuilding. Sorta like the Celtics. Who need a coach.

Geez, throwing in the towel after 5 games? I watched, they miss Time Lord badly, and they haven't figured out how to play small

Geez, throwing in the towel after 5 games? I watched, they miss Time Lord badly, and they haven't figured out how to play small
    No. Not throwing in the towel. But Cleveland? No offense to bmills but that's embarrassing, but mostly because of Kevin Love. I'd be happier losing to a team that didn't include him. To be fair, Cleveland is going to be a team to watch this year.. It's gonna be a bit rough for part of the season for the Celtics. They'll pull it together later. And yes, they really need Williams III to tie the room together. And a coach. They have good players and just need some help fitting it all together. I wish Ime Udoka hadn't done whatever it is he did off-shift, because on-shift I really think he had what they needed.

Cleveland has the exact roster that will give them trouble. They're a good team and can play big. No shame in losing to them. And I'll give the coach a little time before I start whining, I didn't see him make any terrible moves.

Cleveland looks pretty legit both on paper and in reality so far. Not contenders this year but certainly won’t be a team you want to play in the early rounds of the playoffs.

Cleveland had 2 starting all stars and a RoY finalist before adding Donovan Mitchell. And they played without one of those all-stars last night.

I’m failing to see the embarrassing part of that loss. Celts lost at home to a good team.

Can’t wait to see what happens when Garland’s eye heals up.

"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Hey BMills, think the Cavs will pick up Josh Primo? I mean, the city seems to be ok with that kind of behavior.

Yeah, I mean he didn't even cum on anyone so just exposing yourself isn't even a big deal in Cleveland. They should give him a max contract.

Unless he wears a helmet and can throw a football over those mountains, that kind of behavior isn’t tolerated by the two other morally-straight franchises in Cleveland.

Finally a Pistons game that was fun to watch.

Raise your hand if you thought the Jazz would be 5-2 at this point. Pretty awesome when a team actually plays as a team. Just goes to show how big of a divide there was last year between Gobert and Mitchell.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Raise your hand if you thought the Jazz would be 5-2 at this point. Pretty awesome when a team actually plays as a team. Just goes to show how big of a divide there was last year between Gobert and Mitchell.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Team basketball?
    What?
    NBA twitter does not think this exists.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda