Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 1718
    I'd like the Heat if they didn't beat the Celtics. Go Nuggets.

I predict the Nuggets in 5.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

I've been a diehard Nuggets fan for decades. Love this team and this city. I'm a Browns and Guardians fan in those sports, but the Cleveland Cavaliers have always been a far distant second to the Nuggets for me. I've rooted for Stith and Kenyon Martin and threw a party when AI came to town. Watched them draft Nene. Rejoiced at getting Jalen Rose, cheered on Abdul-Rauf. LaPhonso Ellis, McDyess, finger waging Mutumbo. Chauncy from Boulder, Cory Alexander from UVA, Nick the Quick. Birdman, a little Tim Hardaway. Andre Miller and MELO. Tskitishvili. JR Smooth, Afflalo, Gallinari, Wilson Chandler. Javale, Lawson, Faried, Mozgov.

Furious George Karl. Masai Ujiri. MicNichols Area before the Pepsi Center.

Man those were some different times. Cheering for a winning record, dreaming of any playoff wins, NEVER ever believing a finals was a real thing. Not even with Melo and AI.

I'm nervous as hell. It might actually happen. The best player in the world is on this team. Murray, who should finally now be an all-star next year after this exposure, is on this team. Malone has matured into something special. The roster is well-built and sustainable. This is amazing. This is so fucking cool. This is hard to believe. This is two damn wins away.

I just spent the last hour reading every article I can find on the game and series cause I just want to appreciate it, soak it in. And yes, like most Nuggets fan I'm sure, I absolutely believe that this is still a 50/50 series, that this could go away at any time. Fuck, even if they lose I'll probably still be happy they got this far and have become this good.

But holy crap I have no idea what it would feel like if they won it. There is so much history here. It would be so very cool. I remember being shocked when my alma mater won the NCAA hoop championship - I couldn't believe what it felt like. Would this feel like that?

I sure hope I find out. Go Nugs man.

I still think the nuggets in 5. Malone pulled guys off the bench who had seen limited time that made a huge impact. Mainly, looking at Braun, but when Reggie Jackson was on the floor in the 2nd quarter I was like damn, I forgot Jackson was on this team.

The nuggets are just too dialed and too big for the heat to win this series. Look at last night's rebounding, nuggets had 25 more boards. Like pat riley once said "no rebounds, no rings." That stat alone just shows how much more aggressive the nuggets are playing. Game 1 heat only went to line twice too another sign that they're not playing as aggressive. Couple that with the size advantage, nuggets should finish it up at home on Monday.

Also, the Heat have to stop putting gabe vincent on Jokic. That makes me laugh every time I see that. It worked in game 2, but jokic and malone are too smart to let that continue to be effective.

the heat are here because they were underestimated at each level
    nuggets do seem like the better team & seemingly can turn it on as needed, but don't sleep on the heat even as it goes back to Denver
    stomp hard on the gas and get a few more triple double pairs to ice it all

also vibes to BobMC on the recent announcement of the Pistons signing Monty Williams. I can't think of a more overrated coach. Exhibit A: his coaching record with and without Chris Paul. 180-94 with Chris Paul on the roster, 191-244 without Chris Paul. Exhibit B; His botched handling of DeAndre Ayton. I know Ayton is a headcase, but I don't understand how a head coach doesn't contact his starting center for an entire offseason. He certainly didn't seem to get the most out of him. I guess we'll see what he does with the Pistons, but I'd be nervous having that guy coaching a bunch of up and coming young players. Overall, glad the sixers signed Nurse and not Williams.

Pretty funny follow:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1686259273.259848.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	733.0 KB 
ID:	461315
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Found this in my attic

For the Boston, KG, and Paul Pierce fans: https://youtu.be/Hbo-f_b-73M

Not totally sure the context but entertaining regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    For the Boston, KG, and Paul Pierce fans: https://youtu.be/Hbo-f_b-73M

Not totally sure the context but entertaining regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    That was great. How many cocktails does PP have? 30? lol
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

"Based on the looks of things, Williamson was managing a roster of multiple women, and at least two of them are upset that they became the odd woman out with the pregnancy news.

Williamson has only played in 29 games over the last two seasons since being drafted No. 1 overall in 2019 by the New Orleans Pelicans. It’s looking like he might have had more girlfriends over the last few years than games played."
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Can these women really be surprised that Zion has an insatiable appetite?
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

If you're not going to break any of Wilt's records on the court, might as well challenge his off-the-court records.

He's like the fastfred of the NBA.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Sig worthy.
    I still call it The Jake.

"Based on the looks of things, Williamson was managing a roster of multiple women, and at least two of them are upset that they became the odd woman out with the pregnancy news.

Williamson has only played in 29 games over the last two seasons since being drafted No. 1 overall in 2019 by the New Orleans Pelicans. It’s looking like he might have had more girlfriends over the last few years than games played."
    What did you expect from a Dukie?

Wait, Fred went to Duke? Now I've lost respect for him.

Jimmy Fucking Butler showed up.

Not good for the Nugs.

Bam really sold that foul.

2022/23 NBA THREAD: IT'S WIDE OPEN JUST LIKE YOUR MOM

Horseshit flopping by Miami right now.

Heat getting that Laker treatment. How do you call five fouls in a row on one team?

Scott "The Extender" Foster is on the floor, that's all you need to know.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Assuming the nugs win, what does the cheapest seat in the ball arena sell for in game 5?
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Wow this is really fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Assuming the nugs win, what does the cheapest seat in the ball arena sell for in game 5?
    Buddy just said $900

Imma go 1k
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Great game by Gordon and Brown. Huge to get those 2 wins in Miami.