Henry's Fork in Mid/end June 2023 Thread

I have been looking into this. To me, 2d or 3rd week in. June seems like a great time to fish Henry's Fork and the entire area between Henry's Lake and St. Anthony.
    I am posting this thread very early, but there is a lot to consider, and we can start out broad and then get more specific. Accommodations range from camping for about $35/day (unless there is free disbursed camping in the area) to 6 bedroom houses that are on the fork and accommodate up to 15 for about $500-$600/nt. For now, it would be nice to know who is interested, # in party incl. pets, whether you prefer tent/rv or house lodging, and whether you are bringing a boat. I think that we would be wise to try to shore up plans by Jan. or Feb., maybe March 1 at the latest.

We can start a list, but I can't imagine that we could get a group of fisherman larger than 10-15.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 10.14.41 AM.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	724.2 KB 
ID:	428760
    Photo taken from web with credit given. Sorry if this offends

Schindlerpiste--maybe Chessie dog--maybe wife. I could bring along a tandem fishing kayak. Any lodging, but house is preferable.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

I'd love to get up there again, probably would van camp. Subbing for updates closer to the time
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

I could be up for this. No RV or boat. My preference is the house idea

It looks like non-res fishing for a week costs about $65 - that’s damn cheap.

I am up for a day or 2, I am in driving distance, can provide a boat or 2 or 3 depending…

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

As of now I’m in. And happy to bring my boat. While my preference is a house I will probably be a last minute decision so I might camp.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

I'm interested for sure. I also have no idea if I'll be able to make it. Will have a better idea in the spring if it's possible.

Man I'd love to meet up but the 2nd or 3rd week in June is usually the start of salmon fly season around my here and I check out for a few weeks.

If you want to try and mix in a day or two chasing the hatch, I'll be camped at one of these locations depending on the week.

Henry's Fork in Mid/end June 2023 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by swimmy View Post
    If you want to try and mix in a day or two chasing the hatch, I'll be camped at one of these locations depending on the week.
    I just might take you up on that! Although, that is typically when our big bugs hit the water too.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    I just might take you up on that! Although, that is typically when our big bugs hit the water too.
    You have an open invite.

I might be in, trying to schedule a South Fork Snake trip around that time with my old man. Love to swing both!
    Montani Semper Liberi

I wouldn’t mind a day or two up there over that time.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    fished/rowed for with a cat from the drake at landos cody shindig who vbroed a house on henrys lake
    and drove around in a sprinter van with those proceeds
    lemmee know and ill see if i can git his info
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno