Touring Quiver Cleanout: 187 Hojis w/ Dynafits, Skins, Crampons & 188 Bentchetler 100

Consolidating my touring quiver from two skis to one since I was tired of analyzing which skis to bring so here’s what we got. I’m located in Carbondale CO but willing to ship anywhere US or Canada at buyer’s expense

Posting the skis as packages but open to parting out if there’s adequate interest. Also open to offers but priced based on similar items for sale here

#1: 187 Hoji with Dynafit TLT Speed 12, BD Mohair Skins, and 120mm Dynafit crampons: $485 for everything

Skis are in great condition with no noteworthy damage since they spent their life in the backcountry. These skis kick ass, I’m just trying out Ravens as a 1 ski touring quiver. Drilled 2.5x - one for Beasts (unknown BSL), 1.5 mounts for the Dynafits one at 305ish and I remounted the heels to 315ish (current mount). All unused holes plugged. The bindings are in good shape and have stomp pads if you want to run brakeless. Also have cool camo BD skins used ~10x as well as 120mm Dynafit crampons. You can have the dog too she rolls in poop constantly so good luck

#2: 188 Atomic Bentchetler 100 w/ Salomon MTN bindings: $500 for the setup or $200 for skis and $300 for bindings

Put this setup together last season but never really vibed with the skis. Just too much camber and sidecut for my liking but people love them so it’s a me problem. Bindings are pristine and used maybe 7x. I have all the springs, leashes, crampon dongle things, and a pair of brakes as well

Skis have 2 mounts, one for a center mounted Pivot with a very large unknown BSL, second at 313 for the MTN at +1.5 from recommended (the previous owner and I clearly had different ideas for how we were gonna use these). The rec line is super far back on these for the shape/style of the ski hence why I put them forward a bit. Skis have some base scratches but nothing to the core. There is a minor edge bulge at the tip as pictured as well as a topsheet chip at the tail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Wes Mantooth; 10-05-2022 at 02:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

Hoji package pending locally

well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

Bump, price lowered a bit for bents and open to offers

C. Cv was a I

Hojis sold

Bents sold too!

That was a solid deal for the hoji setup. Nice.