Arc’teryx 22/23 Touring Pant

I thought I heard rumors last season they were going to bring back the Procline LT. Anyone have any beta? Or recs for replacements?

Adidas track pants…

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    Adidas track pants…
    I tried going this route but even after 3 washes in nikwax they just soak right through in any sort of precip. Any tips?

I don't know about the Procline LT but they are bringing the Rush LT back this Fall which, I think, will be a double weave soft shell with vents and three pockets. It actually comes in two colors and one is not black, there will be a very light grey option too.

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlowGoFar View Post
    I thought I heard rumors last season they were going to bring back the Procline LT. Anyone have any beta? Or recs for replacements?
    They brought it back last season, but in name only. The pant is changed, and not for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlowGoFar View Post
    I tried going this route but even after 3 washes in nikwax they just soak right through in any sort of precip. Any tips?

no no. That means you are doing it right. Soaking wet is correct. Normally after the 15th day they get greased up and smelly enough they repel everything, including snow bunnies and water.

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    no no. That means you are doing it right. Soaking wet is correct. Normally after the 15th day they get greased up and smelly enough they repel everything, including snow bunnies and water.
    In order to bridge the time in between, the track thing can be worn underneath a hard shell pant. I tried and it works.
    Unfortunately I make over and over the mistake to wash the Adidas way too early and I have to start the process each time from scratch.