Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Fred seems a little ....... threatened.

I'm fine with the sugar, as long as every one's brutally honest ..... maybe a formal contract.
    Sounds like the OP's SD friend is not even honest with himself.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    LOL my wife said I could get a girlfriend but I couldn't spend any money on her. Like WTF no chick is going to want to hang out with me for my looks.
    Narrator: Greg was a just a regular married guy doing regular married guy things. Mow the lawn. Pickup the groceries. Date night once a month. One night after enjoying their weekly homemade pizza Greg joking suggested to his wife he'd like to have a girlfriend. To his amazement she said, yes, but on one condition, he couldn't spend any money on her. Tune in this fall, as David Spade and Anna Faris star in Going For Broke, as one regular married guy tries to navigate the world of dating with nothing to spend except his dignity.

Quote Originally Posted by Stikki View Post
    Narrator: Greg was a just a regular married guy doing regular married guy things. Mow the lawn. Pickup the groceries. Date night once a month. One night after enjoying their weekly homemade pizza Greg joking suggested to his wife he'd like to have a girlfriend. To his amazement she said, yes, but on one condition, he couldn't spend any money on her. Tune in this fall, as David Spade and Anna Faris star in Going For Broke, as one regular married guy tries to navigate the world of dating with nothing to spend except his dignity.
    Alpine Zone Greg? Are there hot Jersey babes?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by larilinesign View Post
    Our best ski partner just got himself a sugar baby, and I'm... conflicted.

He went on a "mutual beneficial dating" website and is in 2 weeks deep with a Master's Degree student from the local university.
    Conflicted or jealous?

Just curious, what is the "local university"?

One way or another we are all paying for it. The proper arrangement just puts it right out there and then you can move on..if he's got the means and is having fun I say let it be.

If he's destitute or doesn't understand boundaries stand back and watch the trainwreck as she runs him in several different ways.

This thread is useless without pics.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    WTF? are you twenty four years old and have this happy great optimistic view on your future? did the doc pump you full of lithium? hate to be the bad guy but I don't know many people who have a "normal relationship" you got a girl she's gonna want from you and your gonna pay just had a meeting this morning with a client to give perspective we are talking about over a million dollars so everything we do has a number next to it husband says "the majority stake holder out votes the minority stake holder" I guess that's a normal relationship?

and real love? fulfilling? dude it's saturday

wtf is wrong with you? I do whatever I want whenever I want took tuesday off went to denver and got a rub and tug had a nice lunch went shopping
    I ski and or ride a bike five days a week bong hits in the morning ipas in the evening
    figure out your priorties in life there can't be that many freds in this world and those that are live a good life
    Fred laying shit down to this young ass chick. Whatever works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    WTF? are you twenty four years old and have this happy great optimistic view on your future? did the doc pump you full of lithium? hate to be the bad guy but I don't know many people who have a "normal relationship" you got a girl she's gonna want from you and your gonna pay just had a meeting this morning with a client to give perspective we are talking about over a million dollars so everything we do has a number next to it husband says "the majority stake holder out votes the minority stake holder" I guess that's a normal relationship?

and real love? fulfilling? dude it's saturday

wtf is wrong with you? I do whatever I want whenever I want took tuesday off went to denver and got a rub and tug had a nice lunch went shopping
    I ski and or ride a bike five days a week bong hits in the morning ipas in the evening
    figure out your priorties in life there can't be that many freds in this world and those that are live a good life
    Not 24, but I always maintain that happy great optimistic view of my future!

And thats what got me into this stable, monogamous, normal relationship with the love of my life! So fulfilling... I could gush about him all day.

But Fred! For real! Has anything good come of your sugar sugar?? Or does each time alienate you from women more??

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Not 24, but I always maintain that happy great optimistic view of my future!

And thats what got me into this stable, monogamous, normal relationship with the love of my life! So fulfilling... I could gush about him all day.

But Fred! For real! Has anything good come of your sugar sugar?? Or does each time alienate you from women more??

Normal except for the monoski!

Ahh to be young.

Jackie treehorn treats objects like women, man.

Quote Originally Posted by krp8128 View Post
    Conflicted or jealous?

If he's destitute or doesn't understand boundaries stand back and watch the trainwreck as she runs him in several different ways.
    Yes! He is on a hot streak of getting scammed by scammer chicks! Thats the problem!

It all started about a year ago with Tinder.

First, suckered waaaay down the rabbit hole by a crypto scam bot that escalated into a "hot Chinese woman who was getting sex trafficked and needed money"

Then, a hot local fentenyl addict chick who lived with him a couple months until he kicked her out for overdosing then a week later his house was ransacked and robbed.

In a way, is this sugar arrangement gonna be safer and cheaper for him??

Or is it just another step further into some kind of addiction for romance scams?

Conflicted!

And like, he's been so distracted by all these chicks he hasn't even bought his ski pass yet!

He's a terrible negotiator too!!

You're buddy sounds like a trainwreck. Please chronicle his exciting and colorful life here for all of us. Sounds like a new parvo thread..

Your

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    Normal except for the monoski!
    He's such a talented monoskier

Ever since Oregondead got that thing, he's had this new confidence about him that's irresistible!

Not just me but everyone been hanging on his every move and every word. He's like a celebrity at the hill

I was pretty skeptical at first... but goddammit I'm happy for him now lol

He's a terrible negotiator too!!

He paid $1000, didn't he?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stikki View Post
    David Spade? Seriously?? James Spader I could go with.

Daniel Ortega eats here.

Has anything good come out?

Yeah, a bunch of old guys got blow jobs. Sounds like a win to me
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Has anything good come out?

Yeah, a bunch of old guys got blow jobs. Sounds like a win to me
    I was just coming here to post, a bunch of dudes got good sex with women out of their league and said women got paid?

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Alpine Zone Greg? Are there hot Jersey babes?
    There's tons of them until they start talking.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    You're buddy sounds like a trainwreck. Please chronicle his exciting and colorful life here for all of us. Sounds like a new parvo thread..
    You know how sharks can't stop swimming or they'll die?

He's kind of like that but with chaotic romantic situationships

I've had plenty of it. Hottest tail on the planet is also the crazy est. Consume until it's insufferable, then discard.

You know how sharks can't stop swimming or they'll die?

He's kind of like that but with chaotic romantic situationships

Whoever suggested the Sitcom a page or so back is dead on, there are lots of TV minutes that need to get filled.

Tune in this fall, as anyone besides David Spade and Anna Faris star in Going For Broke. Where one regular married guy tries to navigate the world of dating with nothing to spend except his dignity.
    Gold I tell ya.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    I've had plenty of it. Hottest tail on the planet is also the crazy est. Consume until it's insufferable, then discard.
    Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed. Just put a wrapper on it
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.