6.0 Ford F350 SD Lariat Crew cab long bed 4x4

2006 Ford F-350 Crew Cab Lariat 4x4 6.0L Diesel Bullet Proofed

185,xxx miles

AZ truck. I looked for several months before deciding on this one and flying in to Pheonix. Body/ frame is rust free and in incredible shape. Interior is very clean and front seats have been protected with neoprene covers since I got the truck. The previous owner and I both have run full synthetic oil in addition to archoil friction modifier in the oil and differentials.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7365.JPG 
Views:	332 
Size:	220.2 KB 
ID:	428210Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7364.JPG 
Views:	298 
Size:	231.9 KB 
ID:	428212Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7363.JPG 
Views:	286 
Size:	225.4 KB 
ID:	428213Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7366.JPG 
Views:	282 
Size:	229.5 KB 
ID:	428214Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7367.JPG 
Views:	273 
Size:	203.5 KB 
ID:	428215Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7368.JPG 
Views:	264 
Size:	209.9 KB 
ID:	428216Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7369.JPG 
Views:	260 
Size:	200.3 KB 
ID:	428217Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7370.JPG 
Views:	260 
Size:	193.9 KB 
ID:	428218Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7371.JPG 
Views:	261 
Size:	213.3 KB 
ID:	428219Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7372.JPG 
Views:	268 
Size:	206.9 KB 
ID:	428220Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7373.JPG 
Views:	267 
Size:	217.2 KB 
ID:	428221Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7374.JPG 
Views:	272 
Size:	202.1 KB 
ID:	428222,

Comes with a binder full of receipts. I purchased this truck at 171,000 miles from a guy in AZ who completely went through the truck. At the time I purchased it this is what he had done:

Heads checked, head studs installed
    Bulletproof EGR cooler, oil cooler, fuel injector harness
    Valve job, new seats
    Bulletproof Air to oil cooler
    Michelin LTX AT 2 Tires
    Upper and lower factory radiator hoses
    Serpentine belt
    Bullet proof external oil filter (screw on metal oil filter located under driver side bumper)
    Fan upgrade
    New ac compressor
    New fog lights
    New mishimoto oversized radiator
    New degass tank
    Banks Monster 5” exhaust (no cat on the truck but it is included with purchase if you want it)
    Banks techni-cooler intercooler and boost tubes
    Blue spring upgrade
    Reman power steering gear box
    Alternator replaced
    Power steering and brake lines replaced
    New grille, head lights, tail lights
    New brake rotors drilled and slotted
    Turbo back y pipe replaced
    Garrett Powermax GT388VA Stage 1 turbo $1952 installed
    New radiator shroud
    New rancho shocks
    New paint on hood, fenders and roof
    New rancho steering stabilizer
    New updated mirrors
    New drivers window motor
    New cowell with wiper motor assembly
    Oversized rear diff cover
    Spray in bed liner
    Upgraded newer ford rims
    SCT heads up display and 40hp towing chip tune

I have added/done:
    Wet Okole Neoprene front seat and center console covers $500
    Firestone adjustable air bag rear suspension
    Replaced 4/8 glow plugs and harness, glow plug control module
    Color matching fiberglass leer truck topper
    Custom sliding drawer/bed platform- can be removed for no extra cost if you don’t want it.
    Full coolant flush
    Differential service with archoil friction modifier additive
    Alignment
    Ceramic Window tint
    Comes with trim kit and harness for a touchscreen replacement radio/backup camera
    Fuel filters done 3000 miles ago

The bad:
    I pulled forward from a stop and crushed the front bumper at 3mph. luckily this only affected the unpainted chrome portion and none of the lights. see 1st picture for bumper damage.
    Glow plugs still aren’t working properly after replacing ½ of them and the harness. Possible that I got a bad glow plug from the factory. I haven’t had time to test them so I’ve just been plugging in the block heater.

I just drove this across the country to Vermont and back with no issues and I would do it again tomorrow. Starting graduate school at UO and need to downsize which is the reason for the sale.

Listed elsewhere for $24,000, mag price 23k

Thank you!
    email is fine, text or call preferred 802 nineeightnine too-eight oh five

Bump, surely someone needs a 1 ton for towing their toys

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

22 years and old, almost 200K miles and the target is $23K? I'm not criticizing, just super curious if it'll actually go for that.

Even with the bulletproofing mods (which by all accounts completely resolve the notorious reliability issues) there's just not a ton of guys lining up to buy the 6.0. If it was a 7.3 he'd have sold it twice by now.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Looks like it’s in great shape. If it was a 7.3 I would of already bought it. And that’s less then 10k mileage a year.

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    22 years and old, almost 200K miles and the target is $23K? I'm not criticizing, just super curious if it'll actually go for that.
    Math, how does it work...

Funny cause I listed a 7.3 a few years ago with a new rebuilt engine and didn’t get much interest from TGR, ended up selling it locally.

7.3 was great, but the auto trans and the lack of front coil suspension is why I got this.

Not quite sure how you got 22 years old and 200k miles but have you priced out a new truck that has comparable towing capacity? I looked for several months before buying this and this is the nicest most well kept 6.0 I found. Kinda has to be driven and seen in person to be appreciated unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Vermontfreeride View Post
    Funny cause I listed a 7.3 a few years ago with a new rebuilt engine and didn’t get much interest from TGR, ended up selling it locally.

7.3 was great, but the auto trans and the lack of front coil suspension is why I got this.

Not quite sure how you got 22 years old and 200k miles but have you priced out a new truck that has comparable towing capacity? I looked for several months before buying this and this is the nicest most well kept 6.0 I found. Kinda has to be driven and seen in person to be appreciated unfortunately

What’s the turning radius like on these trucks? I previously had a 2005 tundra and it was a bitch to turn around and even park in some smaller spaces. The new tundra is vastly improved in this regard. Wondering how this truck is in that department

Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    What’s the turning radius like on these trucks? I previously had a 2005 tundra and it was a bitch to turn around and even park in some smaller spaces. The new tundra is vastly improved in this regard. Wondering how this truck is in that department
    I don't know for OP's 2006 truck, but for my 2022 F350 that is also a SRW crew cab long bed, turn radius is like 60'. That is not a typo. Parking it sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    I don't know for OP's 2006 truck, but for my 2022 F350 that is also a SRW crew cab long bed, turn radius is like 60'. That is not a typo. Parking it sucks.
    I think all of the LWB 350's are around that. If you want to cut the turning radius, you've gotta bump up to an F450. (edit: technically I think 60' is the turning circle diameter. turning radius is around 30')

Also, not that I've really been following truck prices recently, but OP's ask seems about right. Those 6.0's are a harder sell though.

The 05+ Fords with coil front end are significantly better than the older ones with leaf springs. Not sure it has changed significantly since then.

Quote Originally Posted by huckmadtrix View Post
    Math, how does it work...
    Yeah ... my bad. 16

What’s the turning radius like on these trucks? I previously had a 2005 tundra and it was a bitch to turn around and even park in some smaller spaces.
    Don't tell me that. I was ready to give up on my hunt for a 1st gen access cab and grab a double cab instead.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    I think all of the LWB 350's are around that. If you want to cut the turning radius, you've gotta bump up to an F450. (edit: technically I think 60' is the turning circle diameter. turning radius is around 30')

Also, not that I've really been following truck prices recently, but OP's ask seems about right. Those 6.0's are a harder sell though.
    Doh. Yes, diameter - the full circle of space to turn this boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Yes can definitely attest to the turning radius on this truck sucking as alluded to above, it’s long as hell. Fantastic for road trips and moving large amounts of humans and gear but don’t try and daily drive it- I’m amazed the trucks I see people driving around in everyday with 0 passengers and nothing in the bed

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	68092147441__689A7271-A01B-4127-8573-66B941EFB567.JPG 
Views:	104 
Size:	221.0 KB 
ID:	431422

Oh failed to put this in the add (or interior pics which are coming eventually) but the bed has this drawer build currently. If you don’t want it I’ll take it out

I do drive mine as a DD for work, but it’s also our choice for every road trip and weekend trip we go on. The comfort in these trucks and space is hard to beat. But you definitely will be challenged parking, or driving in some of the small New England towns.

Someone should buy this truck on here. It would be a great ski rig. Mine will be taking us to CO this March and WY/MT next fall. They love to be driven.

Thanks Joey. To be clear this rig is in Eugene OR now that I drove across the country, will remember to put that front abd center in the add

What’s the turning radius like on these trucks? I previously had a 2005 tundra
    This is "if you have to ask" territory. This is a crew cab full-size Ford truck. It's not a Tundra.

I had a 1997 that I owned about 10 years, I lived in a camper in the back for a couple years and daily drove it during that time. It sure handled better with weight in it. Parking it was fine even with no visibility out the back, you get used to it.

I sold it back to the guy who sold it to me, for $1k more than I paid him. Used car prices are totally insane right now, that number looks crazy to me but I bet it's in the ballpark.
    that's all i can think of, but i'm sure there's something else...

This comes with the surround and wiring harness for an aftermarket touch screen head unit with backup camera, I would definitely recommend putting one in, I just ran out of time to find one for it.

Not to be rude counterfeitjake but did you read the maintenance records and what has been done to the truck? Good luck finding one that’s been gone through like this with no rust that hasn’t had a 100hp tune and been beaten on.

I’ll get some interior pics up, though removing the custom neoprene seat covers is a bear, the interior is in excellent condition. The guy who I bought this from spared no expense

Bump new price for a mag $22k

Bump for price drop to $21K firm for a mag!