FEELER: 184cm Billygoat Tour 108mm - one mount, effectively new & Vwerks Katana 184

Got some unexpected vet bills I need to take care of for my beautiful tuxedo cat Kisa, so I'm just putting out feelers. Picked these up from Marshal this summer for $400, would like to get out of them what I put into them. One mount for some combination of plum heels and a tech toe (I can ask Marshal for details) around a 27, with extra holes for his custom freeride spacers (I can include in sale). Otherwise they are in brand new condition. Bases are pristine.

SUPER bummed to let these go, but animals come first here.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20220930_144540034.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	1.54 MB 
ID:	428125

Name:	PXL_20220930_144601703.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	428127

Also selling the Vwerks Katanas in the photo for dirt cheap - PM me if interested in those. 184cm, two mounts for kingpins, one major repair that seems to be holding well. $150 flat or $200 with skins

Name:	PXL_20220724_220639870.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	428128

cat tax

Real interested in those Katanas. Any chance you can show and tell the repair?

Douche your box tgapp!

These are the cheap touring skis I’ve been searching for! I’ll take them and the skins if you think they can take a 3rd mount for Vipecs @ 307mm.

Quote Originally Posted by GBB View Post
    Douche your box tgapp!

These are the cheap touring skis I’ve been searching for! I’ll take them and the skins if you think they can take a 3rd mount for Vipecs @ 307mm.
    That was actually my plan - originally - I think you could repurpose some of the toe holes for a vipec mount. I can print out a vipec template and check

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Any idea what the weight is on the BG’s

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Ed el Loco View Post
    Any idea what the weight is on the BG’s

1745g and 1752g respectively.

Also for anyone interested here is the big repair the previous owner did on the skis after slamming a rock and ripping out a ton of base/edge. Feels solid, looks ugly as hell.

Sent you a PM on the Goats

Also pm’d on goats

Gravity always wins...

Riff has priority dibs right now because I reached out to him on his WTB post and communicated poorly. Next is Ed and next are others.

FYI: I had a set of QST skis I ripped edge out of, and the sidewall got pushed up too. I cut base out wider than the edge and sidewall damage, then threw some epoxy in between the sidewall and core and put a couple sidewall screws through it. I also tapped the ends of the edge in towards the middle of the ski a bit to prevent snags and ground them down a bit too. Then I taped some popsicle stick to the sidewall and filled in the missing edge/base material with epoxy and let it cure. Then the whole thing got an edge file and very light base grind. It looked super sketch but I put that ski so the repair was on the outside edge, and skied them 50+ more days before handing them off to someone.

It works just as well as an edge replacement, unless you solder the edge graft.

Well, I just got word the dishwasher has thrown in the towel so i guess the fun bucks are withdrawn. Carry on with the sale Tgapp!

Gravity always wins...

BGTs sold!!