Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Is he one of those crazies that decorates his car with lots of crazy End-of-Times-Jesus shit?
    No, not at all. If you met him under any other circumstance, you'd think he's just a typical old man. Kinda racist, but otherwise harmless. As far as I know, he's not even religious. But Trump broke him somehow.

Rather than take her dog outside on walks so it can pee, neighbor on one side lets it out on her deck. Beneath that deck is the driveway that everyone in our townhome block and the adjacent building use to access our garages. Dog pee pours down off the deck onto the driveway and then bakes in the heat, getting spread around as people drive through the puddles. The stench is fucking disgusting and it's only a matter of time until a very unfortunate neighbor walks below that deck at just the wrong moment. Despite numerous complaints the property management company/HOA haven't done anything to stop it. Apparently I'm the crazy neighbor for thinking this is a problem.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20220917_073128450.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	427732

Wow, that’s trashy.
    Vibes.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Fuck the fence.
    I’m annoyed by the old concrete block foundation for a long gone shed. Or ugly ass retaining wall
    That shit needs to be cleaned up asap.
    Have you seen how much people want to come stack some bricks in your yard?
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Rather than take her dog outside on walks so it can pee, neighbor on one side lets it out on her deck. Beneath that deck is the driveway that everyone in our townhome block and the adjacent building use to access our garages. Dog pee pours down off the deck onto the driveway and then bakes in the heat, getting spread around as people drive through the puddles. The stench is fucking disgusting and it's only a matter of time until a very unfortunate neighbor walks below that deck at just the wrong moment. Despite numerous complaints the property management company/HOA haven't done anything to stop it. Apparently I'm the crazy neighbor for thinking this is a problem.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20220917_073128450.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	427732
    I’ve seen that before, except we were on the ground floor and it was dripping right onto our back patio.

Went upstairs to complain and it never happened again. Seemed like she hadn’t even considered the possibility that it would drip down below, which she probably hadn’t, because she was obviously hopped up on something rather strong.

A few springs ago a friend took me on a walk around his neighborhood, we passed a very high end townhome with a fenced in yard that backed up to the trail...

The yard was probably 30% covered with giant dog turds, maybe more.

It was insane.

They must have had several large dogs and not cleaned up after them once for 6 or so months of winter.

They also boarded a creek so all the shit runoff was going right into our waterways.

ETA: My neighbors across the street will sporadically practice karate and knife throwing. No pics, but imagine a group of middle aged tweakers and drunks sparing in a vacant lot

Quote Originally Posted by chicken feathers View Post
    ETA: My neighbors across the street will sporadically practice karate and knife throwing. No pics, but imagine a group of middle aged tweakers and drunks sparing in a vacant lot
    I'm picturing this, with knives.

When you pour bleach on dog pee it creates a smelly noxious gas that rises.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    The pee ammonia is releasing chlorine from the bleach??

I am not a chemist.

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    The pee ammonia is releasing chlorine from the bleach??

I am not a chemist.
    Chlorine is heavier than air so it would not rise. Also not a chemist

a combination of bleach and ammonia does wonders for your nasal passages, terminal bronchioles and aviloie,

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Went upstairs to complain and it never happened again. Seemed like she hadn’t even considered the possibility that it would drip down below, which she probably hadn’t, because she was obviously hopped up on something rather strong.
    Unless she has no sense of smell there's no way she can't be aware it's a problem. I can smell the stench inside if I have any windows open on that side of the building. Outside in the lane, it's stifling. She seems to leave her sliding door open so the dog can go out and do its business. Plus, HOA has sent her letters (or claim they have) on a number of occasions. I've tried to talk to her when I see her driving in but she closes the garage door behind her immediately. I don't think confronting her myself is a good idea, I'm not going to be a nice person if I don't get the response I'm looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    Hmmm.. Have a full gallon of bleach sitting around. Hit it when the pee puddle is fresh and her patio door is open for best results?

Lob poop onto her deck every night?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Unless she has no sense of smell there's no way she can't be aware it's a problem. I can smell the stench inside if I have any windows open on that side of the building. Outside in the lane, it's stifling. She seems to leave her sliding door open so the dog can go out and do its business. Plus, HOA has sent her letters (or claim they have) on a number of occasions. I've tried to talk to her when I see her driving in but she closes the garage door behind her immediately. I don't think confronting her myself is a good idea, I'm not going to be a nice person if I don't get the response I'm looking for.

Hmmm.. Have a full gallon of bleach sitting around. Hit it when the pee puddle is fresh and her patio door is open for best results?

Tell the HOA you'll be contacting the city if it's not resolved. The last thing they'd want is an inspector on site.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    I'm picturing this, with knives.

^ not too far off

Guy who owns the lot has been leaving handwritten ads at the post office. He's offering free self defense karate lessons to females.

Is that a mouse that the guy on the right stomps on??

Poop under her door handles should solve your problems

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Spray mace up through the deck when the dog is peeing. Negative reinforcement.

Seriously though, I would not put up with that bullshit for two minutes.

Hmm... Costco has had 2 packs of bear spray lately. That's a risky move being underneath trying to spray up though given the problem I'm trying to solve.

Looks like our county has an ordnance against allowing animals to create an odor nuisance.

Bear spray on the human, not the dog. The dog is not at fault here.