WTB - Nordic boots, Salomon Profil, 42 2/3

My wife's old Salomon's bit the dust. We are looking for a classic or combi boot with the Salomon profil sole in a 42 2/3 size. Something on the racier end of the scale is preferred. Anyone holding?

Pics for reference although any color will do.

Name:  s-l500.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  42.3 KB

FYI generally you can use a Pilot boot with a Profil binding - in some cases you'll need cut the flexor (or replace it with one that's Pilot compatible) to accommodate the extra bar. That might open up more replacement options if you can't find a suitable Profil boot.

Or swap for a Prolink binding (same mount pattern) and run any NNN compatible boot.

There are some decent Nordic gear swap groups on Facebook that could be worth a look. Somehow I'm skeptical there is an equivalent to TGR but there has got to be some forum where those nerds discuss base grind patterns and the metrics of windproof underwear.

Dude windproof underwear seems like it should be more popular for the touring crowd. Softshells and windy days can be tough!

Quote Originally Posted by skis_the_trees View Post
    Dude windproof underwear seems like it should be more popular for the touring crowd. Softshells and windy days can be tough!
    Oh I love the stuff. I just don't talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    There are some decent Nordic gear swap groups on Facebook that could be worth a look. Somehow I'm skeptical there is an equivalent to TGR but there has got to be some forum where those nerds discuss base grind patterns and the metrics of windproof underwear.
    Yup - I’ve cross posted to FB but this crowd is so diverse it’s always worth checking here as well.