WTB: Medium skis

Looking to buy some skis for a friend who is going into his second season. He's still not sure how dedicated he is, but I don't really want him to rent again. Seems like someone here must have a suitable pair taking up space.

I figure something around 175 cm and medium-stiff would work. He's 6' 190 lbs.

Cheap is good. I'm in Seattle, local would be easiest.
    that's all i can think of, but i'm sure there's something else...

bump!
    that's all i can think of, but i'm sure there's something else...

What's your/his budget?

I’ve got a set of 181cm kastle BMX 105s that have marker griffon demo bindings. I’d let them go on the cheap but I’m in Montana.

If you can’t find a good setup here try PNW Ski Classifieds on Facebook they’re very active

I have a pair of 177 Monster 88s that are currently unmounted but drilled for Tyrolia Attacks for somewhere around a 320 bsl. I also have the Attack 11s that go with; one of the AFDs is missing the metal piece that protects the plastic on the sliding part but after putting about 30 days on them, the plastic doesn't seem any worse for wear. I could do the skis and bindings for $75 plus actual shipping. I've got a couple of ski boxes and I think I can stuff skis and bindings in (unmounted) with no problemo. Shipping from 05148.

I'm the second owner and they were pretty beat when I grabbed them. Lots of epoxy repairs (topsheet as well as base) and could probably use some more. Edges are in surprisingly decent shape. PM me for pics.

August if OP isn’t interested I might be - I’m in Maine so we may be able to meet up