WTB- Lange RS 130 Wide boots in 27.5 if Dual core or 28.5 if Pre-Dual Core

Anyone out there have a pair of the OG Pre-Dual Core Langes in a 28.5? Because of my fused ankle, I wear a 28.5 on my right (bad foot) and a 27.5 on my good one. I had bought 2 pairs of the Pre-dual core so that I could wear a 27.5 on one foot and 28.5 on the other. Last season a boot fitter ruined my 28.5 so they gave me a new pair of the Dual Cores but now I have mismatched booths with a softer (dual core) boot on one foot and an OG on the other. Either a 27.5 in Dual Core or a 28.5 in the predecessor will get me back to matching.

Ah damn wish it was reversed I have an old pair of 27.5s I’d give you for free. They’re massively packed out so they might work

Interesting how much dual core changed the fit I was in a RS 130 wide with some width grinds and punches and had to go to the narrower last when I got new ones and could also probably even be comfortable a shell size down
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

It's a long shot but I looked all over last year for a pair of RS 130 wide in 26.5 with no luck. I finally found a pair of shells only (which was perfect as I had Zips) at Surefoot. They had messed the injection up so one boot was covered in foam and sold them to me. Maybe try calling them to see if the happen to have a single around somewhere. Good luck!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...a-8e28a4d2699d

My buddies, I can facilitate getting em to you!

Quote Originally Posted by iriponsnow View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...a-8e28a4d2699d

My buddies, I can facilitate getting em to you!
    I ended up buying his, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Red7 View Post
    I ended up buying his, thanks!
    Right on!!

Good, Red7 -

' glad you found a boot !

skiJ

oh! I've got some old low-mileage 28.5 Langes, if in the future you would be interest in '(low-mileage) old stock
    Last edited by skiJ; 09-24-2022 at 11:04 AM.