Magura connections?

A few years ago I purchased a Magura Vyron wireless dropper to make it easy to switch between a dropper and an alloy seatpost with a tag-a-long bracket for towing the little one. Although not a great dropper, it's been fine and I probably have another year before I can ditch the tag along completely.

This year I lost the dust cap for the side of the post and I'm worried that water intrusion might shorten it's life. I can't find this part online anywhere and have no idea where to source it. Anybody have a support email address or a dealership affiliation of any sort that I might be able to talk to about getting this part?

Thanks,

Seth

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Phone 800-448-3876
    Magura USA.

That might be a tough one to find, maybe they can get the dimensions and you could find a place to 3d print one?
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Thanks - I'll give them a call! I have a printer and several at work. We have a laser scanner coming in the near future and I figured that was my last ditch if I couldn't just buy one...

Cut a piece of tape to cover the opening,spooge silicon in there. When it’s dry remove, pull out tape and you have a cover

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Cut a piece of tape to cover the opening,spooge silicon in there. When it’s dry remove, pull out tape and you have a cover

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I feel like with a little time and effort I can make the solution much more difficult and time intense. Thanks for the offer, though. ;-)

Just an idea, but a piece of an old inner tube might be an easy way to cover up the port securely

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
    Just an idea, but a piece of an old inner tube might be an easy way to cover up the port securely

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Inner what?