WTB: 165-170, 100-110 waist woman's touring ski

My wife broke a G3 zenoxide 105 touring ski on Hood this summer and I'm trying to source her a replacement. I think something between 100 and 110 underfoot would be ideal, and definitely a bias toward light as this will be a dedicated touring setup.

Unmounted is fine as I'll throw her speed radicals on, but I'd be fine with a mounted ski as well for the right setup.

Thanks!

Not my sale. They have been on Craigslist for a year at this point. I am close to them, I have boxes.

https://vermont.craigslist.org/spo/d...524744129.html

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    Not my sale. They have been on Craigslist for a year at this point. I am close to them, I have boxes.

https://vermont.craigslist.org/spo/d...524744129.html
    Thanks! I think that's too big a ski for my wife. And also, I'm a little hesitant to go with G3s again after seeing how the core snapped in her previous ski (the ski is clearly held together by the base and the top sheet, and there's no sign that water got into the core). She's not a large human and while she did ski across a race rut, she wasn't exactly raging (was skiing with our 6yo).

Quote Originally Posted by goran View Post
    Thanks! I think that's too big a ski for my wife. And also, I'm a little hesitant to go with G3s again after seeing how the core snapped in her previous ski (the ski is clearly held together by the base and the top sheet, and there's no sign that water got into the core). She's not a large human and while she did ski across a race rut, she wasn't exactly raging (was skiing with our 6yo).

im not surprised you say that. I only sent that link because I saw she was on a G3, but that seems to be a common problem. There are some killer deals on corbetts for short orb freebirds, and some other short black crows touring skis too. There’s a 170 Ova freebird for dirt cheap.

I have a pair of Voile Ultravectors, 171, 96 underfoot. Mounted with Dynafit verticals for a 26 boot. A few years old. Would sell for $350 plus shipping from 83422.

https://www.voile.com/voile-ultravector-skis.html

Sent from my SM-A536U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    im not surprised you say that. I only sent that link because I saw she was on a G3, but that seems to be a common problem. There are some killer deals on corbetts for short orb freebirds, and some other short black crows touring skis too. There’s a 170 Ova freebird for dirt cheap.
    Thanks for the pointer to Corbett's! I picked up some backland 107ws for something like US$350. Plus, I helped fight inflation by sending money away!

Wifeskis found. Thanks everyone for the help!