Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
    you know if yvon had acted like a real american and fucked a buncha people over nobody would have cared
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Fred could stand in the middle of 5th ave and....

Sent from my SM-A536W using TGR Forums mobile app

That long haired chick in the puffy is hotter than I thought. Shoot me your digits.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Buying from people like Patagonia who share my values and often give me an opportunity to directly or indirectly serve our shared values is literally a value added feature or benefit of trading with those businesses. Trading with companies like Patagonia and First Lite not only gives me high value in sporting gear, it puts my money in good circles
    Exactly this!

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    If we adopted the Haida model to be considered a rich man you would need to give every thing away
    Isn’t that what Chouinard did?

Please nuke this dumb ass thread. It's clogging all the intellectual content. For serious.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    I'm a masturbator wealth creator job creator and dream maker too going to be looking at second homes this weekend too cause why the fuck not america
    everyone needs a few houses while others have none
    I"m going to burn enough carbon to open a whole in the antartic atmosphere and I don't care it's ok
    but corporate spin is the same as lying poltiicans they open their mouth and its all garbage pattagoinia is no different

I'll post up a photo of me and my new 300 dollar puffy I got two weeks ago as soon as I get someone to photo me I don't do selfies
    Fred, if it weren't for second houses, you'd be out of work.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Fred, if it weren't for second houses, you'd be out of work.
    cmon man I know that
    just had to give some bad news to the big wig of one of the largest natural gas pipeline companies in the us my guys found his bong in the living room when moving furniture and called it day while perusing his high end liquor collection then took the side by side for a spin around the neighborhood

So Fred's a builder in Tahoe. I'm considering a second home up there, but my good friend is a builder up there also. Hmm.

Breck buddy^ the ultimate destination for a ski vacation. (Place prob rips, the weather is beautiful. Fred is there cashing in on it all. Baller..

Breck! Oh yeah! Lifestyles of the rich and famous.

Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Tax evasion scheme! And when Trump does it you liberals get annoyed! He's an evil billionaire who doesn't let his employees work for their living. Destroying American values!
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Nothing in the link indicated how the employee holiday pay was structured, and how the closure may or may not have impacted those agreements.

But the closure of the business as a statement during this part of the year I approve of. Especially given the craziness of the past couple of years.

At the other end of the spectrum we have billionaires not paying for janitorial services and time pressuring their low wage employees so much they are going to the bathroom in bottles.

While it was personally inconvenient I remember showing up in San Jose during easter and being lucky to be able to find a cab and a place to stay because the entire town was on holiday.