Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    is a chaco taco reference appropriate here?
    Only if the shit splatters on your vagina

I shit in a box at 50 but will likely go kinky next time, particularly if I don't have to drink the Drano that's currently used.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    C.O.D?
    P.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Wegotta whole thread for this kinda stuff already, jong

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=338748

Random Unthreadworthy Questions
    Are you implying that we did not need a 3 page thread about Fred's butthole?

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Except when you get into non preventative situations. Follow up because they found something, previous history, etc.
    I just had a follow up and it was covered 100% as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    I shit in a box at 50 but will likely go kinky next time, particularly if I don't have to drink the Drano that's currently used.
    Maybe no more draino? I got pills last time. Swallow like 6 horse pills and drink 20-30oz of water within 1hr twice in a 12 hr period. Easy Peasy...oh except the results at the other end.

Quote Originally Posted by sirbumpsalot View Post
    Maybe no more draino? I got pills last time. Swallow like 6 horse pills and drink 20-30oz of water within 1hr twice in a 12 hr period. Easy Peasy...oh except the results at the other end.
    Is this where some old(er) geezer says, 'kids these days, they have it so easy'?

"I had to drink the gallons of prep before AND after dancing with the butt snake"

"When I was young, the only prep we had was ..... slurping pond scum/licking a dogs ass/insert your fav"

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Is this where some old(er) geezer says, 'kids these days, they have it so easy'?
    Depends.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Found this online:

So why don't people get colonoscopies? Many are turned off by the preparation process. The good news is there are now options — from the traditional 1 gallon jug of citrus-flavored liquid to smaller individual bottles of liquid and even prep pills.

For the pills, you take a total of 24: 12 the day before (two every 20 minutes with 8 ounces of water) and 12 the day of the procedure. All preps have a strict protocol of what you can eat/drink leading up to your exam, but many folks find the newer versions more palatable.

Although mine was NOT that much water. Hard to swallow the pills especially that many back to back.

Come on, even the cool kids are doing it

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/14/enter...ess/index.html

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

If you talk to an enema enthusiast

They will tell you how much dead material is in the average colon.

Consider this a health cleanse instead of a medical procedure.

Be the enema bandit. You got this.

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

well then as usual the depth of experience and knowledge around here is amazing thanks for all the input

had another rough day at the office got a contract out the door now I can afford some nice rims also got a huge plumbing order taken care of that I was struggling with got a nice discount I pocket the discount and buy myself a nice ride and the customer thinks they paid pull freight plus 20% speaking of shit can you imagine a house with eight shitters in it well thats how some people roll

as I puff down getting ready for dinner with some friends and a dog walk I contemplate just doing the whole shebang after the advice I've gotten from this clown car called tgr I've had a couple cardiac catherterizations and they kinda sucked but its not a tube up my ass you know nice little cocktail of drugs and a cold ass table you lie on it's more of the anticipation of someone running a tube up your wrist and into your heart as if it's no big deal as you waiver in and out of consciousness but I am a champ and swallowing pills these days and I love getting put under it's almost a rush

the issue is I'm not afraid of death anymore or cancer or anything it's the cards you get delt and you roll with it sometimes I welcome the thought

My last one (I'm almost due for another) I was semi-conscious...I heard the doc say, "We're almost done." To which I replied, "If I open my mouth, do you think you will see the light?" The nurse cracked up.

Tip your wait staff, I'll be here all week...

I do feel cleansed after it's over. I caught dysentery in Jordan one time...colonoscopy prep is way better than that.

On my first rodeo 22 years ago they were using some weak sauce anesthesia and have since upped their game. I was awake and apparently cracking jokes the whole time. I wish I could remember the jokes, because apparently it was gold. I couldn't feel the probe but I could feel cramps from the air they have to pump in to inflate the colon. Second time I woke up up part way through, laughed at a joke the doc made, and fell back asleep. Glad I couldn't feel anything because he probably yanked the probe some after being startled. Every time after that they have given me enough to knock out an elephant.
    1. Did you find the lost miners?

2. Was Jimmy Hoffa buried there?

3. Same for Amelia Earhart

4. The Holy Grail

5. Ark of The Covenant
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Hey Fred
    Why don’t you televise your scope as a public service like Ryan Reynolds
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/14/enter...ess/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    1. Did you find the lost miners?

2. Was Jimmy Hoffa buried there?

3. Same for Amelia Earhart

4. The Holy Grail

5. Ark of The Covenant
    And many more.

Quote Originally Posted by sirbumpsalot View Post
    Found this online:

So why don't people get colonoscopies? Many are turned off by the preparation process. The good news is there are now options — from the traditional 1 gallon jug of citrus-flavored liquid to smaller individual bottles of liquid and even prep pills.

For the pills, you take a total of 24: 12 the day before (two every 20 minutes with 8 ounces of water) and 12 the day of the procedure. All preps have a strict protocol of what you can eat/drink leading up to your exam, but many folks find the newer versions more palatable.

Although mine was NOT that much water. Hard to swallow the pills especially that many back to back.
    I didnt mind the pico-salax which was a glass of water with an enevlope of powder but i didnt like that gal jug this last time

even if one doesn't mind death from cancer getting there sucked so much that johnny the neighbor went for an assisted death
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    The propofol is worth the trip in for the peg.
    Worst part is prep. You shit all night long or should I say pee out your ass.
    No pain after. Even with polyps taken out.
    Eat a good meal after and take a nice long nap.
    Pee out your ass, you're funny

It's a fucking firehose!

Have fun with different colors of jello. However, I was unable to shit a rainbow no matter how hard I tried.

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Be the independent free thinker you are fred and say fuck you to easy cheap diagnostic tests. Don’t give a fuck until chemo is the option faux Freddy

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Be the independent free thinker you are fred and say fuck you to easy cheap diagnostic tests. Don’t give a fuck until chemo is the option faux Freddy
    Have considered the benefits of shoving a pineapple up your ass?

Have considered the benefits of shoving a pineapple up your ass?
    That’s “the wrong end of the pineapple” and, no, I haven’t thought about living in Colorado for twenty years

fred the middle school nihilist can learn or not