Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    and cancer loves my family tree like white trash likes meth
    Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    You have a family history of cancer and you're afraid of being knocked out for a procedure you'll never even remember or feel at all? I think you're afraid of the wrong thing here, Fred.
    +1 Get scoped. It's a nothing.
    If you are clean, you'll be happy.
    If they actually find something, you'll be glad you did it.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    so any of you old fucks fucks use cologuard?
    since I've been a top my whole life except that time in high school I'm kinda scared to get the whole rod up the ass check
    my doctors are all bitches and keep telling me to live a more healthy life and they are worried about me
    and cancer loves my family tree like white trash likes meth
    thought I'd wipe my ass on an napkin and mail it off but there seems to be a bucket and a whole book and paper work
    not really down for figure this shit out I mean they mailed me a bucket?
    It's not really a rod. It's more like a snake. They have to get around a bunch of corners. A clean drain is a happy drain. Buck up. If I hadn't listened to the doctors and started when they said because of family history, I'd probably have some cancer growing in there. I'm 53 and have had 7 or 8 scopes over 22 years with polyps removed everytime. The last batch had one that was big and had some troubling cells. So instead of five years, I'm back in two for the next one. Get the scope.

To the collective, life could be worse, we could work at Cologuard. What a shitty job.

The worst part of a colonoscopy is cleaning out. Instead of that nasty disgusting drink, they now have a pill (Sutab) that you take over two days with water.

Once a decade for me is not so bad. It’s only to confirm that I am a perfect asshole

Never change fred

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    To the collective, life could be worse, we could work at Cologuard. What a shitty job.
    As I giggled while dropping the box off at UPS, I thought about this. How shitty for your job to be to receive box after box of turds. And you know that the boxes have turds.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

since the knowledge around here is so tight I have to ask

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    As I giggled while dropping the box off at UPS, I thought about this. How shitty for your job to be to receive box after box of turds. And you know that the boxes have turds.
    I have great respect for any person who work in the medical lab dept. One of my wife’s best friends is the senior lab tech in our little hospital. Some of the cocktail party stories have definitely confirmed my career choices!

Think my MIL got pills for her prep recently. Drinking the stuff is the worst part, the rest isn’t so bad. Netflix and a colon flush followed by a drug induced nap and a nurse to gently wake you and give you all the ice cold apple juice and crackers you can handle, all subsidized by your insurance company. What’s not to like?
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Think my MIL got pills for her prep recently. Drinking the stuff is the worst part, the rest isn’t so bad. Netflix and a colon flush followed by a drug induced nap and a nurse to gently wake you and give you all the ice cold apple juice and crackers you can handle, all subsidized by your insurance company. What’s not to like?
    What's not to like? I have high deductible insurance. And because of the history, mine aren't considered preventative any more.

Fred's just afraid he's gonna like having stuff reamed up his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Ya, butt you get basically roofied, so no memory of it.

I would think once the prep is done and before the colonoscopy is the perfect time to do butt stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    I would think once the prep is done and before the colonoscopy is the perfect time to do butt stuff.

PM Rontele

I’ve been getting one every 5 years since age 40, because of family history. Not a big deal. The prep is much easier, less volume and the shitting/squirting is done sooner.

On one of my tests, I was not completely out and could see the screen. Felt nothing though
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    PM Rontele

I’ve been getting one every 5 years since age 40, because of family history. Not a big deal. The prep is much easier, less volume and the shitting/squirting is done sooner.

On one of my tests, I was not completely out and could see the screen. Felt nothing though
    On my first rodeo 22 years ago they were using some weak sauce anesthesia and have since upped their game. I was awake and apparently cracking jokes the whole time. I wish I could remember the jokes, because apparently it was gold. I couldn't feel the probe but I could feel cramps from the air they have to pump in to inflate the colon. Second time I woke up up part way through, laughed at a joke the doc made, and fell back asleep. Glad I couldn't feel anything because he probably yanked the probe some after being startled. Every time after that they have given me enough to knock out an elephant.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    OP, if you want to shit in a box just cuz it’s fun, that option is always available to you after the colonoscopy.
    Pick a random address and USPS standard small box and have at it…no weight limit, just whatever you can fit in the box.
    Why a random address ? I have Benny’s address because we exchange Xmas cards. Just send me a PM and ship him a full bucket.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

the first time I got the procedure I asked buddy the surgeon what are the chances of a fuckup ?

he said 1 in 1000 I put a hole in your colon

is that fixable

yes
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Fred's a contractor, and I'm sure he's had his shit pushed waaaayyy in more than once.

Wait, how can we trust this guy^^^ He's clearly not DJSapp

My doc told me the scope is almost universally covered with no copay, because it is the single easiest way to prevent unnecessary death (and cost for the insurance companies).

is a chaco taco reference appropriate here?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey44 View Post
    My doc told me the scope is almost universally covered with no copay, because it is the single easiest way to prevent unnecessary death (and cost for the insurance companies).
    Fact.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Why a random address ? I have Benny’s address because we exchange Xmas cards. Just send me a PM and ship him a full bucket.

wait, we can send poop to Benny? What an incredible world we live in!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    wait, we can send poop to Benny? What an incredible world we live in!
    C.O.D?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Except when you get into non preventative situations. Follow up because they found something, previous history, etc.

You would think so but if you have any history of Polyps it is not covered. Ask me how I know.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"