Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    Sweet. Ok. Well here’s the deal, that site won’t ship to the USA. It needs a Canadian ski shop to ship to and then the skis are picked up at the shop and paid for at the time of pick up…. That being said…. I need a hand. Anyone north of the border near a blizzard shop, or better yet, can any of the north of the border shop owners give me a hand? Please?!
    You never drive to Canada to ski? Drink? I've ordered a couple times from Blizzard outlet CA, pretty sure I paid up front and they sent the skis to a shop in BC - once it took me a month to pick them up, but no problems with the transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by gregL View Post
    You never drive to Canada to ski? Drink? I've ordered a couple times from Blizzard outlet CA, pretty sure I paid up front and they sent the skis to a shop in BC - once it took me a month to pick them up, but no problems with the transaction.

Apologies for thread drift! I got a couple pms I’ll respond to and see if something pans out!

I would love to go to Canada but my younger years caused some issues for me being able to get across the border as of the last few years unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by filthyfrenchbum View Post
    Definitely intrigued to try a Bodacious or a Wrenegade...

I'm 5'6" and used to ski nothing less than a 185cm, but I will use this for skiing the resort, with has mostly mini-golfey terrain, tight trees, and requires agility rather than dollar signing ability (hence why I loved the stiff and damp + 179cm combo)
    I've skied Revy and at your height I think you're on the right track on length....especially with something 118 under foot.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    Sweet. Ok. Well here’s the deal, that site won’t ship to the USA. It needs a Canadian ski shop to ship to and then the skis are picked up at the shop and paid for at the time of pick up…. That being said…. I need a hand. Anyone north of the border near a blizzard shop, or better yet, can any of the north of the border shop owners give me a hand? Please?!
    I can facilitate. I have a ski box but I'm not positive it will fit a 196 so that could be a hiccup.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-ski/calgary/...kis/1633458197

With the side talk about bodes...

Up north. I'm basically next door, if anyone needs a hand. I already picked up 2012's this offseason and don't need another. Lister also has 184 '14 Exit Worlds.
    Last edited by SnakeMagnet; 09-21-2022 at 02:03 AM.