Denver - FREE Rock Skis, Binding Parts, Skins! Alpine Trekkers too

I'm cleaning out the garage, and have some gear that needs to go to a new home. All gear located in Arvada, CO and available now to the first people to come get it!

-2x Rossi Axial toe pieces, one heel piece (parts only), 4x brakes, mounting plates and screws - FREE
    -Skinny Skins - In great shape, but for skinny skis (like under 75 MM width). Pretty sure they're BD Ascensions - FREE
    -Rock Skis: 182 CM Salomon NFX, edge cracking/separation. One mount with Salomon STH2 at true center (326 BSL) - FREE
    -Rock Skis: 180ish Salomon Suspect Prototype, edge cracking/separation. One mount with Salomon STH2 at true center (326 BSL) - FREE

I also have a pair of Alpine Trekkers is okay shape, as one of the toe springs is broken, there's only one heel strap, and the heel snaps are a bit busted up. $25?

Let me know what you're interested in, and I'll put it outside for pickup.

Thanks,

Erik
    i shred the gnar

May be seeking some Axial toes and bits. Leaving the country until the 2nd today. Ill check back when I return.
    Someone once told me that I ski like a Scandinavian angel.

Axial 1 or Axial 2? What width brakes?

Quote Originally Posted by skibum193 View Post
    I'm cleaning out the garage, and have some gear that needs to go to a new home. All gear located in Arvada, CO and available now to the first people to come get it!

-2x Rossi Axial toe pieces, one heel piece (parts only), 4x brakes, mounting plates and screws - FREE
    -Skinny Skins - In great shape, but for skinny skis (like under 75 MM width). Pretty sure they're BD Ascensions - FREE
    -Rock Skis: 182 CM Salomon NFX, edge cracking/separation. One mount with Salomon STH2 at true center (326 BSL) - FREE
    -Rock Skis: 180ish Salomon Suspect Prototype, edge cracking/separation. One mount with Salomon STH2 at true center (326 BSL) - FREE

I also have a pair of Alpine Trekkers is okay shape, as one of the toe springs is broken, there's only one heel strap, and the heel snaps are a bit busted up. $25?

Let me know what you're interested in, and I'll put it outside for pickup.

Thanks,

Erik
    Hey Erik, still have those Skins? I"m putting a touring setup together for my 7 year old, they'd be perfect. If you'd be willing to ship, I'd pay shipping no problem. Thanks!