About me:

Weight: 190
Height: 6’0
Skiing style: generally ski a fairly neutral stance ~13 degrees for my boots. Lately I have been in a 15 degree boot though. I generally mount my skis a little further forward, especially on longer lengths - I like a quick turn initiation and I also like jumping off of things.
Skis I have liked: Blizzard Peacemaker & Gunsmoke, Dynastar Cham, LPR, PROTO, Menace 98, MFree 108, Scott Pure, Volkl Shiro & Gotama, Kastle MX108, Nordica Zero, Stockli Stormrider TT, Faction Candide 3.0, Rossignol Sickle.
Skis I have not liked: Rossignol S7 and all of that series, Blizzard Bonafide, Cochise (the 108mm one), Spur (1st gen), Armada JJ, TST, Icelantic Skis.

Construction & Dimension
Core: Beech/Poplar, vertical sidewalls, with the exception of the "aircarbon" tip.
Length: 177cm stated
Weight: 1500g
Tip/Waist/Tail Width: 98/62/86
Radius: 21.5

Intro: I realize that moguls skis are pretty niche in pretty much ALL circles of skiing. I just figured I'd add my experience for any other weirdos who have similarly masochistic tendencies.

Locations: Mary Jane mostly, also at Eldora, Snowy Range.

Shape: about what you would expect in a bump ski - full camber, accessible tip. Longer turn radius allows you to scrub speed more easily.

Conditions: Bumps, duh. But really, this ski is still fun in some variable conditions. I was on this ski in snow varying from 2-6 inches. I would say it's still fun up to about 3 inches, but past that, I really didn't enjoy it.

Airworthiness: This ski is fun and easy to manipulate in the air for some sick Daffys and twisters, but it's worth noting that it feels pretty different on takeoff compared to a park ski, or even most freeride skis. Most notably that my center of balance leaned much further forward than I'm used to. I was tempted to try spinning on it, but every time I made it to the lip of a kicker, I felt pretty off-balance. I would guess with more consistency and practice, this ski would be as easy, if not easier, than spinning on my more freeride oriented skis.

Flex Pattern: Stiff, outside of the tip. I got a run for my money getting out on a true mogul ski. You MUST stay forward on this ski. The moment you don't, it reminds you in a not-so-gentle way that you're sloppy. It'll also propel you faster and into the bump field at an alarming rate of acceleration. The semi-cap construction that the "Aircarbon" tip provides gives a little less torsional rigidity through the tip, which is a little more forgiving, and gives the added benefit of not catching on imperfections as you transition between moguls.

Tune: If I were a WC mogul skier, maybe I would prefer the razors that come out of the factory. Since I'm not though, I needed to do a pretty heavy detune on the tips and tails. I also changed my bevels to match my sloppy technique. I went 1.5/1.0 (base/side) in the tips and tails, and 1.0/1.0 for the base. I believe the edge material is a bit more robust than a typical consumer ski, so if you get on this ski and you want to do something similar, be prepared to put some elbow grease in to change the edges.

Overall Impression: I started on the 170s, then decided I would actually be better suited on the 177s as the 170s felt pretty squirly. I'm happy I bought this ski, and I love that in low-tide days I have a great outlet that I can use to improve my skiing. On good days I would dare say that I even enjoy myself in the huge mogul fields at Mary Jane. I can't really speak this ski's ability to meet a true bump skier's heart, but for me it fits into my quiver as a ski I use to challenge myself for part of the day before going to my other options. I rarely stick it out for the entire day on these. Nor do I pick it up as an option when there's more than 2-3 inches unless it gets tracked out quick.

My experience on this ski has been a great reminder on how to ski variable terrain; it's made me realize that modern ski shapes have really allowed their users get away with less technique. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. But what I would add is that when you take this ski's technique and apply it to modern ski shapes, it takes their capability to a whole new level. This ski applies that concept in spades, only because moguls are arguably one of the most neglected disciplines in skiing. I have noticed a huge difference in control, and weirdly, higher speeds, in how I ski gnarly, variable terrain. I don't think I'll become a full weirdo and only ski bumps all day, but buying this ski has made me a pretty big believer in how much moguls can improve my skiing.