Notifications seem to have died

For some reason, a few months ago, my notifications seemed to all stop working. Tapatalk and the old TGR app both don't seem to be notifying me of subscribed thread posts or PMs. And I'm not longer getting emails for PMs.

Does anyone else have the same issue?

Yes, they don't seem to work. It kinda sucks. We've notified the mothership. I'm not sure if they care.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Not totally dead, but I do get a few emails notifications. And sometimes get 1 of my 4 daily subforum summaries.

Looks like at most 3 email notifications a day
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220825-195320.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	893.8 KB 
ID:	424764

I don't miss 'em.

I get them randomly, but not most of them
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Yes, they don't seem to work. It kinda sucks. We've notified the mothership. I'm not sure if they care.
    Nah. Just a few dying boomers left here. Hard to monetize

Notifications seem to have died

Had the same happen, but all good now. I changed my Tapatalk password and within a couple days the notifications were working again.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

No fucking way am I trying that, have you seen the posts of all the people that got fucked by changing a password?

Tapatalk password, not the forum password
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

Interesting. Why would that change anything? I do use the TGR app on my phone, which I gather is Tapatalk based, so maybe there's some connection there, but why would that have anything to do with TGR the website not sending notification emails?

Ok, looking back now, I misunderstood. I initially understood it as only Tapatalk notifications.