Flying a drone at Whistler...

Heading up to Whistler tomorrow for a long weekend. Decided to check out the web cams and then to see if Vail has a drone policy. "No drone flying on or over any Vail resorts". My initial plan was to take the gondi up and go for a wee hike and then fly the drone, I won't be anywhere near the heli pad or lifts or people. Question is, has anyone here recently flown or attempted to fly a drone at the top of the mountain? Is this policy being enforced? No shortage of drone videos form Whistler on YouTube...The drone is the DJI Mini 3 Pro so it is under 250grams.

Left my research kinda late, any insight much appreciated.
    Custom hand made Monoskis in Washington. www.whiteknucklemonoskis.com
    All things related to Monoskiing www.monoski.net

Whistler is very much don't get seen and you won't get caught.
    There is no security trying to find people with drones. I would suggest getting way away from the gondola. Almost out to Flute bowl on Whistler or Lakeside Bowl on Blackcomb and you will be fine.

Also, may I request you also make sure there are no other people around? Those things are annoying AF, especially when you're out trying to see nature.

My kid was doing a tricky lead up a slab on Donner Summit and some asshole is flying a drone a few feet from him. I'd have clobbered the guy (yeah right) but I didn't think it was a good time to stop belaying. Annoying AF indeed.

Its strange at Vail there is a sign saying "no drones." But, no signs saying the same at Beaver Creek. Last I heard BC is owned by Vail Resorts.....
    "True love is much easier to find with a helicopter"

I agree they are annoying and that is why I thought being over in the Harmony bowl area would have been a good place to fly. However, there was a "5 Peak" event going on, a large geological study group up there plus a ton of tourists. Not to mention the low cloud layer so not ideal weather for flying. So I'll continue to venture to places with no people around to keep learning how to use all the features. I mainly bought it for a trip to Scotland next year where most of the flying will be off the coast line in order to film back at the mainland or in the HIghlands off the beaten path...just depends on how many "restricted zones" pop up by then.
    Custom hand made Monoskis in Washington. www.whiteknucklemonoskis.com
    All things related to Monoskiing www.monoski.net

Maybe try Ukraine.