ADMINS!! - Why can I not log in on Mobile devices - please HELP!!!!

Admins I need some serious help. Most of which you can not provide, but maybe you can help in this one simple part of my life regarding the TGR Forums

I can not log into my account on Mobile devices. This has been going on for years, and hence I have posted nearly ZERO STOKE in years.

I've tried delete and reinstalling the crap app. I have shut down and restarted the phone. I have changed my password. Nothing seems to work.

TapaTalk ap has not allowed me to log in for years, and now I just tried to log into the website on my phone browser. No dice. I just checked and my username and password work just fine on my laptop (using Safari for both, in case that matters)

I'm living in Singapore for a year and have about 100 pics on my phone that I have been sharing with friends and now finally have time to settle in and start a TR on TGR about my year abroad. It would be super cool man, but there is no way I am going to email myself all these pics, download and then upload just to create content for TGR.

Not to mention the years of rad skiing and surfing shots I captured on my phone I can never share.

Can you please help fix this issue.

I do have my proper camera coming, and will take to shots with that, but in reality my phone is always with me, and my giant, heavy, sweat inducing DSLR will often just be kept at home. Help me share some insight and stoke. I'll be in Bali soon, and that shit will be unreal.

ios? if so, hit the request desktop button then log in from that screen.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B91971F6-7638-4BD5-81EF-793CE4780047.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	183.6 KB 
ID:	424492

works for me.

Well, hot damn. Now I better get on with posting up some stoke.

Nice work around, but any idea why mobile and app don't work? Does not really matter now that I have a way to kill some time posting when the rain starts falling for a few hours...

“this forum software sucks“ is the best explanation I’ve heard so far.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    “this forum software sucks“ is the best explanation I’ve heard so far.
    That's the technical explanation, yes.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy