Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    And now....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UT number 1.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	315.4 KB 
ID:	432148
    Last edited by TNKen; 11-02-2022 at 02:23 PM.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Lots of ball left and everything will work out like it always does. I like UGA this weekend. Winning on the road is hard and UGA is still elite. I think Alabama wins but barely, like really barely..27-26.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Some MASSIVE SEC games this weekend. I think Bama rolls on LSU. I'm not sure LSU is all that great.

As a Buckeye, I'm told to root for Georgia this weekend. Boy that's going to be a fun game. I'm secretly now a Tennessee fan because the beat Alabama, I like the Rocky Top song and Peyton Manning.

I'd love to see Josh Heupel add another National Championship to his career.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Michigan and tOSU will still be the best game of the year while the SEC eats itself and Clemson continues its tour of the terrifying ACC.
    I still call it The Jake.

Army Navy is always excellent..

Hopefully the UT-GA game will be a show.

TN had to punt three times in the Kentucky game, tying its entire season punt total. Yep, TN has had to punt six times this year (I think). Hope that is a glance into the future.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Winning on the ROAD is HARD. Different animal today for UT. UGA are still the champs and they proved that today.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Man I thought PAC 12 refs were bad. The overturn of the fumble in the LSU vs Bama game is one of the worst calls I’ve ever seen. I still can’t fathom how they changed that call and LSU didn’t u leash the tiger on them.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Man I thought PAC 12 refs were bad. The overturn of the fumble in the LSU vs Bama game is one of the worst calls I’ve ever seen. I still can’t fathom how they changed that call and LSU didn’t u leash the tiger on them.
    Bad rule, not bad call.

Notre Dame, RUTGERS & LSU all looking good right now. Wow, some crazy college football happening!!

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Bad rule, not bad call.
    I say bad call. LSU player had the ball and out of bounds bama player hit the ball causing it to appear as to not have possession. I saw the lsu player as having the ball. Not enough evidence to overturn the call on the field. To be fair PAC 12 refs would’ve figured out a way to make it even worse.

I say bad call. LSU player had the ball and out of bounds bama player hit the ball causing it to appear as to not have possession. I saw the lsu player as having the ball. Not enough evidence to overturn the call on the field. To be fair PAC 12 refs would’ve figured out a way to make it even worse.

Well it wasn’t the initial call, it was made after a review of the play from ten different camera angles and discussed by multiple refs who know a shitload more about the game than you and I combined. So Um yeah. I’m sure it was a shitty call.

Alabama is awful, good god

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Wow, that was a fun game to watch though. It's gotta be tough to be a Bama fan with two losses right now. When was the last time that was the case in November?

Couldn't believe Saban going for a 2 pt conversion twice in a tight game. Had he elected to kick the PAT, the last FG would've been the game winner.

Bunch of good results for the Ducks. Bama is out of the playoff and the Clemson loss was big to. However I don’t think the Ducks are a true contender this year. Personally I’d rather win a rose bowl than get a rematch with Georgia. Instead the playoff going to 12 teams I’m an advocate that the bowl games go back to pre bcs rules and then 4 teams play for the championship afterwards.

Kansas fans tore the goal post down after getting bowl eligibility.

You didn't see the Husky and Beavers game. 7:05 left in the 1st, ref blew the play dead, when the Beavs were in the middle of a breakout running play. Oops, there was no called time out by Oregon State, replay 1st down....

^^^
    I actually did see that. The level of refs in the PAC 12 is beyond bad and will probably only get worse as the whole west coast has a lack of refs at the high school level. Really wanted the swamp rats to beat the fuskies. Seems like the fuskies are so embarrassed to wear purple (totally understandable) that they’ve changed their uniform color to blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    Wow, that was a fun game to watch though. It's gotta be tough to be a Bama fan with two losses right now. When was the last time that was the case in November?
    As a Bama fan, yeah they aren’t doing great this year. But when other teams act like they won a national championship when they barely beat you in a regular season game, I guess you gotta be proud of that. Can’t win em all anymore. There’s always the chance they that stomp Auburn in the Iron bowl that could be a consolation prize.

Does the winner of USC vs UCLA go to the playoff if everything else plays out as expected? It will likely come down to them or an undefeated TCU Big12 champion for the 4th spot.

2022 College Football Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    As a Bama fan, yeah they aren’t doing great this year. But when other teams act like they won a national championship when they barely beat you in a regular season game, I guess you gotta be proud of that. Can’t win em all anymore. There’s always the chance they that stomp Auburn in the Iron bowl that could be a consolation prize.
    Ha ha Nicky Satan loses again!!!

Name:  Image1667755222.685880.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  134.5 KB
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Ive disliked Brian Kelly since he totally screwed his kids on that undefeated Cincinnati team to show up in South Bend the next morning, but that call to still for 2 last night was gutsy as shit.

My son kept asking me why Saban was yelling at his kids so much lol
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Does the winner of USC vs UCLA go to the playoff if everything else plays out as expected? It will likely come down to them or an undefeated TCU Big12 champion for the 4th spot.
    Both of these teams should be more concerned about wing the PAC-12 first. GO UTE's. A win against Oregon coupled with a UCLA loss against USC can make things very interesting.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix