Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    PAC 12 almost always has that. Even in Oregon’s dominant years, they had plenty of different challengers. The Cougs always pull off at least one upset a year. It’s good to see the swamp rats putting up a good team. I’d love to see the fuskies lose every game every year, but they’re way too big of a school to stay bad although they tried. I’m surprised the Nerds have fallen on hard times. Shaw is a great coach. Maybe having to go to class hurts the team. I’m shocked at how bad Arizona school for usc rejects is. You’d think high school jocks would love to go to a party school. As usual the PAC will devour itself and the national media will say it sucks. I’m guessing the eventual champ has 3 losses.
    I totally agree. This is way even when OSU is moderately good, they get no recognition. The better OSU does the more weak the PAC is deemed to be by the folks who make the decisions.
    "Let's be careful out there."

USC is much improved, but there's a need for considerable improvement. I see 'em losing three games this year.

David Shaw is not a great coach. But I did like his (or his OC's) implementation of the slow mesh O in the second half last week. SC didn't make any adjustments. It's a good scheme for the Indians.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

My Gophers putting a hurt on Sparty. 24-0, start of 4th. We have a passing game for once. Our first real opponent this year and I like what I see.

Check that…..31-0. Sorry Sparty.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!....etc.

No one (still two words) Cougs it like the Cougs!

No one comes close.

Bet they have apple sauce for dinner.

An how 'bout that officiating? PAC-10 (12) refs are still the worst. Some things never change, I guess.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

The PAC12 refs are just absolutely embarrassing. With 5 minutes left in the game I texted all my UofO buddies that the only way we could win is if Wazzu pulled a full coug job. Prayer answered. That said the Cougs are a good team. Quality on both sides and good special teams. Here’s hoping the swamp rats take the university of spoiled children to the wood chipper tonight.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!....etc.

No one (still two words) Cougs it like the Cougs!

No one comes close.

Bet they have apple sauce for dinner.

An how 'bout that officiating? PAC-10 (12) refs are still the worst. Some things never change, I guess.
    Have you seen the Big Sky Conference refs? I’m quite sure it’s the training ground for the Pac-12 refs. Brutal.

Refs took a down away from Wash St after being told by the Coug's HC that it was second down instead of the called third down. Two plays were then run: a third down rush, followed by a punt. After the change of possession, the officials finally realize they fucked up, so they gave the ball back the Cougs.

Never seen anything like it. Can the the refs actually do that?

Didn't Colorado (back when they had a football team) win their natty on a fifth down or something like that?
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Refs took a down away from Wash St after being told by the Coug's HC that it was second down instead of the called third down. Two plays were then run: a third down rush, followed by a punt. After the change of possession, the officials finally realize they fucked up, so they gave the ball back the Cougs.

Never seen anything like it. Can the the refs actually do that?

Didn't Colorado (back when they had a football team) win their natty on a fifth down or something like that?
    I have never, ever seen that. Especially after a change of possession, to bring it back to the other team? I was very confused. Had that been consequential, it would have ruined the game.

Man, the Cougs are good. Oregon didn’t deserve to win after their lack of discipline and shitty tackling. It’s like they suddenly decided to play in the last three minutes and actually executed. But prior to that, the Cougs were running riot on both ends of the ball. That QB is really impressive.

And I’ll say this…Bo Nix is a tough one. You want to hate him and then he goes all hero on you. The dude can downright play under pressure and has an absolute cannon. Also really very impressed with Franklin and Irving. Those three win that game, no doubt about it.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Syracuse 4-0 for the first time in awhile!

Last night the Sooners looked more like a team that's rebuilding after major exodus of players and coaches over the off season. Tons of dead ball penalties making for longer downs. poor execution by offense and defense.. and a Kansas State opponent who played their best complete game of football since they kicked our asses in the 2003 Big 12 Championship game. We needed that reality check to get better. Just beat Texass and jOKe State and things will be good enough for now..

Congrats to K-State. You were the better team last night.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

And the Beavers. Oh… the Beavers. You had it!! You had U$C beat and let it go. Eff… what a game, though!

I thought for sure the Beavers had that one….good game. It gets kicked into gear now….Bama at Arky, home be Aggie, at Tennessee. They’ll go 2-1 with a loss at Tennessee is my guess.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    I have never, ever seen that. Especially after a change of possession, to bring it back to the other team? I was very confused. Had that been consequential, it would have ruined the game.

Man, the Cougs are good. Oregon didn’t deserve to win after their lack of discipline and shitty tackling. It’s like they suddenly decided to play in the last three minutes and actually executed. But prior to that, the Cougs were running riot on both ends of the ball. That QB is really impressive.

And I’ll say this…Bo Nix is a tough one. You want to hate him and then he goes all hero on you. The dude can downright play under pressure and has an absolute cannon. Also really very impressed with Franklin and Irving. Those three win that game, no doubt about it.
    Be careful talking about Bo Nix like that. Shit is dangerous. Much easier to just hate him. Just ask an auburn fan.
    swing your fucking sword.

Texas coach Sarkisian put his house up for sale. I guess preparing for what happens if they lose to WV.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    Be careful talking about Bo Nix like that. Shit is dangerous. Much easier to just hate him. Just ask an auburn fan.
    You’re right. I’ve seen enough of the bad to know he’s going to cost us a game at some point.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Maybe he’s eyeing the Georgia Tech job?

That is, after the Board of Governors realize that they can’t maintain their high academic standards of their student-athletes and let Coach Prime run the show.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Maybe he’s eyeing the Georgia Tech job?

That is, after the Board of Governors realize that they can’t maintain their high academic standards of their student-athletes and let Coach Prime run the show.
    Ah, yeah, hadn’t considered that angle.

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    Texas coach Sarkisian put his house up for sale. I guess preparing for what happens if they lose to WV.
    Looks like he is moving to a different house in Austin.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-foo...165353807.html

Gophers to 5-0. Roll Purdue. Ski-U-Mah!

Fuck Disney and Dish. No ESPN on Dish or Sling tv. I give them until next weekend to fix this or I’m switching my streaming service. I like having all the different PAC12 channels on sling but guess i could live with just the main pac feed on fubotv

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Fuck Disney and Dish. No ESPN on Dish or Sling tv. I give them until next weekend to fix this or I’m switching my streaming service. I like having all the different PAC12 channels on sling but guess i could live with just the main pac feed on fubotv
    Hulu Live free trial FTW!!! It's all there... Kinda wish I hadn't found the Oklahoma game though,... Ya we're either cutting Dish way back to the most basic service offered or packing that shit up and sending it back. Having to send the shit back is the only thing keeping me from just going 100% streaming and shitty over the air antennas now.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Go Arkansas!

Cuse looking at 5-0, with NC State coming in next week. Big test

Quote Originally Posted by Sluff View Post
    Gophers to 5-0. Roll Purdue. Ski-U-Mah!
    no. skiJ