Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by singlesline View Post

Healing seems to be progressing well--no pain, just feel absolutely disgusting because they told me to keep everything coated in vaseline between washings so I'm just a constant greasy oozy mess like some kind of cartoon monster...
    Should make for interesting zoom or facetime calls.

Quote Originally Posted by supermodel159 View Post
    Should make for interesting zoom or facetime calls.
    just put the camera over to the left, I look totally normal from that side!

Dang… I’m glad you’re healing up. I bought a Smith Mainline but I ended up sending it back because it didn’t fit very well and the MIPS was super squeaky. Tried on the Leatt Gravity 4.0 and that helmet fit awesome. I’ve been really happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by singlesline View Post
    I'm used to d-rings on motorcycle helmets--never had a problem managing them with much heavier gloves than I'd ever wear on a bike. Once you get muscle memory to the specific rings used on your helmet, it is quick enough. Seems like easy way to go rather than reinventing the wheel...
    It's going to make me years to get quick with the d-ring system. I've had Fox half-lids with the fidlock buckle for a year, thought it was a bit of a gimmick compared to other hald-lid buckles, but once I found myself fighting with the full face buckle for a bit and eventually have to take my gloves off I came to really appreciate the fidlock. I had a killer deal of the FF but if I had to pay retail the buckle situation might be a consideration for me...
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

The founder of Leatt (Dr. Leatt??) is really meticulous and focused on reducing injuries in MTB and moto. I've listened to a few podcasts with him and wouldn't hesitate to run his gear if it fits. I do have his (second gen) neck brace but it doesnt fit right with my chest/back protector I wear for DH/Enduro racing so it sits. That said, I like POC because "Swedish".