ISO Carbon rims/wheelset 29”

Looking to either build up a wheelset or buy one. Love my carbon Chinese 27.5” wheels and likely go that route again on my 29er.

Thought I’d check if anybody has an extra wheelset or pair or rims laying around.

BOOST

Wheelset in the 1500-1700g range
    Rims ~400g

I've got a set that have been gathering dust. Non-boost. Reynolds carbon with Reynolds branded I9 hubs. Just in case you can't find Boost and want to do the conversion.

I have a set of aluminum boost 29er wheels, dt swiss 1900 rims and hub with xd driver, centerlock rotors (203 front, 180 rear) that were take-off when I got a set of Light Bicycle wheels for Christmas. Asking $450. Not carbon but maybe you need some of the bits?

Sent from my SM-A600A using Tapatalk

I have a set of Stans CB7 Carbon wheels I'd let go for cheap (maybe like $450 but make me an offer). Front rim is a Crest CB7. Rear is an Arch CB7. Some scratches on the rims but true and hubs are in good shape. Boost.

I have both XD and Microspline bodies.

I have a Reynolds TR 309 wheelset for sale: https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/3411019/

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks for the offers so far! The Reynolds and Stans are attractive but I think I need a wider rim than the Stan’s (usually run 2.5”) and I’m prioritizing reliability for backcountry rides and endurance races, and theres a lot of reports of hub issues on the Reynolds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tailwind View Post
    I have a set of Stans CB7 Carbon wheels I'd let go for cheap (maybe like $450 but make me an offer). Front rim is a Crest CB7. Rear is an Arch CB7. Some scratches on the rims but true and hubs are in good shape. Boost.

I have both XD and Microspline bodies.
    Damn that would be perfect on a downcountry rig.

If OP has ruled out the Reynolds’s I’d be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by jdadour View Post
    I have a Reynolds TR 309 wheelset for sale: https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/3411019/

Let me know if you are interested.
    I have a set of these and I also have multiple wheels built by Ryan from Speedvision. Good dude.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk