Marmot Precip Eco Jackets

So I have a Marmot Precip jacket that I submitted for warranty issues to Marmot. They have given me credit to be spent with them through their Warranty Department. If I google the model on the tag it comes up as a Precip Eco (full front zip jacket). But I am also seeing on their web site they have also a Precip Eco Pro jacket.

Anyone know what the differences between the 2 jackets are? (Other than their $50 price difference?) I am not even sure if any local stores carry Marmot but will be checking. I do not see any mention on the Eco Pro having any Pit Zips which in a light weight rain jacket are pretty important. The Eco I have definitely has the Pit Zips...

The main difference is that PreCip Eco Pro has a different fabric than PreCip Eco. The innermost layer of the Pro is kind of similar to a goretex 3 layer which should help avoid that clammy feeling the Eco can get when worn with direct skin contact for long periods of time. You can kind of see it in the fourth picture on their website.

Other differences that the Pro has are pack pockets and a different hood layout. Pro does have pitzips

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by whereiscarlos View Post
    The main difference is that PreCip Eco Pro has a different fabric than PreCip Eco. The innermost layer of the Pro is kind of similar to a goretex 3 layer which should help avoid that clammy feeling the Eco can get when worn with direct skin contact for long periods of time. You can kind of see it in the fourth picture on their website.

Other differences that the Pro has are pack pockets and a different hood layout. Pro does have pitzips

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Thanks for the reply and clarification. So I guess I have to revisit and look at the Pro if it has Pit Zips. Also will have to compare the weight. I have another Gore Jacket- from Black Ice that is much heavier.