FS: iXS Flow + knee pads size LARGE

Used (~2 years) but very usable condition iXS Flow + knee pad in a size large. Only selling because I have lost enough weight that they no longer fit properly. I have cut the elastic velcro strap off these because it did not seem useful. Read about them here: https://ixs.com/us/bike/mtb-equipmen...nee-guard-grey

These are great kneepads. Super comfortable in even the hottest weather but still plenty of protection for the sort of trail and xc riding I do. Fancy foam padding comes out easily to facilitate washing the fabric part (which I just did prior to listing.

I thought $40 + shipping was fair, but it sounds like that is absolutely highway robbery so how about $20 plus shipping? If that's still not reasonable then let me know. They aren't getting any use here. Also happy to facilitate an F2F handoff in Central VT or the UV if that works for you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5350.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	423767

Name:	IMG_5351.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	423768
    Last edited by s1ammy; 08-16-2022 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by s1ammy View Post
    Used (~2 years) but very usable condition iXS Flow + knee pad in a size large. Only selling because I have lost enough weight that they no longer fit properly. I have cut the elastic velcro strap off these because it did not seem useful. Read about them here: https://ixs.com/us/bike/mtb-equipmen...nee-guard-grey

These are great kneepads. Super comfortable in even the hottest weather but still plenty of protection for the sort of trail and xc riding I do. Fancy foam padding comes out easily to facilitate washing the fabric part (which I just did prior to listing.

I am thinking $40 + shipping is fair, if it's not then let me know. They aren't getting any use here. Also happy to facilitate an F2F handoff in Central VT or the UV if that works for you.

Name:	IMG_5350.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	423767

Name:	IMG_5351.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	423768
    So, $7 off for 2 year old kneepads without their elastic straps? Seriously? Paying $40 for someone's well used sweaty nasty kneepads is something that should only happen on onlyfans.

https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

Lol.

Lolx2

I use these and like them, fwiw.

But, I do see these on sale a decent amount... so as chastised, the $40 may be a bit much.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Sorry guys, definitely not trying to rip anyone off. How does $20 plus shipping sound?