1 barrel home brewery

This is a 3 vessel, 50 gallon home brew system set up for natural gas. I have brewed on it probably 6 or 8 times in the 7 years I've had it, but life dictates that I don't have the time to use it, or the occasion to brew that much beer anymore. This is located in Crested Butte, CO. When I purchased it, I was able to fit everything in a full size 6ft pickup, but you might need a bit more room as I added a fermenter. Looking for $4,500. Or, feel free to make an offer

Includes:

3x stainless 50 gallon kettles with lids

-HLT with triclamp outlet

-MLT with thermometer, triclamp outlet, and false bottom

-Kettle with 2 triclamps set up to whirlpool

7 ft X 2 ft welded steel frame with 3 natural gas burners. HLT and kettle burners are on ball valves, mash tun is on a solenoid valve with piezo ignitor for use with the controller.

2 pumps mounted to frame

Blichmann therminator plate chiller

1x 27 gallon conical fermenter

1x 40 gallon STOUT conical fermenter

Older glycol chiller. I have a homemade copper coil that I wrapped around the larger fermenter, and I was able to crash to about 40°F. The smaller fermenter has a stainless glycol coil that goes through the lid. Neither tank is insulated.

Sparge arm for MLT

3 half kegs

20lb CO2 cylinder

All hoses, valves, gaskets, and fittings needed

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Nice system, good luck trying to sell it. Sweet that you have a glycol setup for it.

I have tried to sell my 1/2 barrel system, propane, for several years now with zero bites.

I have since moved to an electric system from kegland, Aussies make a sweet system.
    watch out for snakes

Hah yeah there're too many micro breweries around, nobody wants to make their own, at least on this scale. I think it'd be a great pilot system or starter for a nano. I used it to do beer for friends' weddings. I could churn out 45 gallons on this system, that's like $800 to $1000 of craft beer at the liquor store!

Nice!
    watch out for snakes

That is a nice system. Someone should buy it. I know a guy who has the same one.

Maybe too small for a nano but you could put it up for sale as a pilot system at: https://www.probrewer.com/classified-ads/

Super nice system and a great deal. Somewhat of an awkward size - too small for a brewery, too big for a homebrewer.

Good luck with sale!

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    too big for a homebrewer.
    Clearly you need to drink more beer.

Bump any offer considered

Bump