CO overnight camp for 6-8 year olds

Anyone have a favorite overnight camp for their young kids? Nature and outdoor activity oriented of course.

Keystone Science Center has a 3 night camp. Anyone send their kids to this?

I'm looking for a camp that would be super fun and also be a trial run for longer overnight camp a year or two later.

Keystone is great. My older kids both went several years in a row and loved it. Nothing but good things to say about their organization.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

My kiddo hasn't done any overnight camps, but I know a number who have gone to Santa Maria YMCA and enjoyed it. And also know 2 who went to Granite Lake and loved it.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I’m not sure what age Camp Cheley in Estes starts but I’ve heard amazing thing.

Fast Fred's camp for wayward youth in Dillon is an experience

Name:  184015__royal_l.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  27.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    I’m not sure what age Camp Cheley in Estes starts but I’ve heard amazing thing.
    They run partial sessions (I think 5 nights?) for younger folks I think starting at 7 or 8. Not cheap I expect. But the setting and experience is fucking legit. Friend of mine works there and lives on site. It's what everyone imagines when they think "summer camp in the rockies"

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Fast Fred's camp for wayward youth in Dillon is an experience
    And..../thread.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."